The Amazing Race 7 (1 Viewer)

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
did u hear the poofters call when they were carrying the items on their head?? 'unlike joyce and uchnana i wasnt born to do this' funny because the slaves carried shit like that.... hahahaha

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Chicago said:
Hey guys, i was just wondering, do any of you d/l episodes of the current amazing race?? and if so do u use bit torrent or something else??

I record some with my computer's Tv Tuner.....they end up at like 2Gb each episode though...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Awwww the brothers went! How hilarious that they dressed up... but they possibly shouldn't have wasted time doing that, they may have been able to catch Meredith and Gretchen.

But Meredith and gretchen rock! I don't know how they do it, I truly don't!!! Go the oldies!

Uchenna and whatshisname are funny too.... like they were all like "Africa... the homeland"

The gay guys are hilarious.... I love how he is going "Honey, sweetie" all the time when they are driving.... and the clothes thing! How hilarious!!!!!

Grrr at Rob and Ambah still being first.

Ugh next week is a recap episode, they are always so boring. Only good if you missed a few eps.

kow_dude

HSC
ROFL @ Lynn and Alex

Phil: You're the fouth team to arrive...

Lynn and Alex: Whhaaaat?!?

Phil: YYYeeesss

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I wish it was a non-elimination round it would of been so funny to see the brothers next week in what they were wearing. Would they even let them on a plane without a shirt on, I wouldn't think so.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
kow_dude said:
ROFL @ Lynn and Alex

Phil: You're the fouth team to arrive...

Lynn and Alex: Whhaaaat?!?

Phil: YYYeeesss
Haha I know!!!!

And the fashion police comment by Phil!

This series has been great I reckon!

kow_dude

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Grrr at Rob and Ambah still being first.
I KNOWW!!! Lynn + Alex and Ron + Kelly didn't get anything when they achieved 1st place. Rob and Amber are already so friggn rich.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
kow_dude said:
Why did the brothers take their clothes off?
Because they knew they were coming last and they thought it might be an elimination round, so they thought it would be funny to try and get them to make them do the rest of the race in what they were wearing.

kow_dude

HSC
ARGH ! I love The Amazing Race. I've added: To go on the amazing race... to my "things before i die" list...

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Because they knew they were coming last and they thought it might be an elimination round, so they thought it would be funny to try and get them to make them do the rest of the race in what they were wearing.
Heh I only just realised that. Would have been hilarious.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
They said something in the preview that this week a team would have the chance to elimiate rob and amber, but that never happened, they even came first. Talk about false advertising.

kow_dude

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
They said something in the preview that this week a team would have the chance to elimiate rob and amber, but that never happened, they even came first. Talk about false advertising.
Do you think many Australians watch The amazing race? The O.C thread has considerably more posts than this....
But anyways, The amazing race is the best game show! The camera crew are doing a superb job !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)