The Amazing Race 7 (3 Viewers)

N

noodlecup

mizz_smee said:
the amazing race series three is gunna be on fox8 soon is it a good one?
I remember they showed an "Amazing marathon" about 3 months ago. Covered the whole of series 1 in a day. I've never seen series 3, so I guess I can't wait...but the newer series are definetly a lot more exciting.

kow_dude

HSC
Haha... meredith and Gretchen were so lost in Turkey. And Gosh Gretchen did a great job on the road block!!!.... And thank god Rob and Amber didn't win prize.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
god damn Ron and Kelly are starting to annoy me so much..why couldnt they get eliminated sucked in to Rob and Amber for not getting the earlier flight.. serves them right for being complete annoying shits. go uchenna and joyce!!

kow_dude

HSC
Ron and Kelly broke up after the amazing race, there was too much tensions between them.
A huge amount of Americans love Rob and Amber, and i dont understand why!! I still think they are horrible people and they're always over confident.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
kow_dude said:
Ron and Kelly broke up after the amazing race, there was too much tensions between them.
A huge amount of Americans love Rob and Amber, and i dont understand why!! I still think they are horrible people and they're always over confident.
yeah you can see that break up coming from a mile away.. they just arent getting along at all.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Ron became a POW to get out of the army- wtf?

The look on Robs face when he found out that Uchenna and Joyce and the oldies were beating them was priceless.

kow_dude

HSC
Rob was not at all happy about being 3rd! I wish Lynn and Alex were still there to annoy Romber...

Kelly is taking the race too seriously and she's always finding who's fault when something goes wrong.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Sweets said:
Ron became a POW to get out of the army- wtf?

The look on Robs face when he found out that Uchenna and Joyce and the oldies were beating them was priceless.
what Kelly said to Ron about becoming a POW to get out of the army was LOW. That was... oh my god.. even i was offended by that and i dont even know the guy

Comrade nathan

HSC
That guy was never tortured. He was one of a few others who were taken hostage by the Iraqi national army in the first days of the way. They were eventually released when the Iraqi National army collapsed, the Iraqis fled leaving the hostages.

Cab31

HSC
Kelly is such a beauty pagent bitch. You can see it in the way that she looks at people. I was so annoyed when they won the $20 000. Trust it to come down to Rob and Amber and Ron an Kelly for that prize

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
noodlecup said:
I remember they showed an "Amazing marathon" about 3 months ago. Covered the whole of series 1 in a day. I've never seen series 3, so I guess I can't wait...but the newer series are definetly a lot more exciting.
It's a very good season (season3) I still have it on tape when seven aired it at 10.30pm Tues and Wed in 2002 and believe me the show was much better then, you had 12 teams and Fast Forwards on every Leg, ah the memories.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Why did this round have to be non elimination!!!! Argh! Why not last week!!!!!

Uchenna and Joyce are my team now... but you have to give props to Meredith and Gretchen for still being at it! Gretchen did a pretty good job on that rope ladder last week for an oldie! So funny how Rob joked that they were on an earlier flight and then the others researched and found an earlier one! Sucked in!

kow_dude

HSC
I was very impressed by Gretchen's job at the road block. I know my mum who's in her 50's, would not be able to complete that task. But it looks like they're gonna have trouble in the next episode as it seems Uchenna is giving them a hand.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Awww the oldies are gone. Still they did a damn fine job.

I'm so peeved Ramber and Ron and Kelly are back in the top two positions. Why do Ramber always seem to have the knack of finding helpful locals? Grrr....

I hope Uchenna and Joyce win... it could go to anyone at this stage.

kow_dude

HSC
i found Rob's comment about those people in white clothing spinning looking "dead". It showsso much disrepect for other people's rituals.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Why do Ramber always seem to have the knack of finding helpful locals? Grrr....
Hahah I know...it's so annoying. They must be well-known around the world and people want to help them or something.

I thought it was very smart of Uchenna and Joyce to take the train rather than taxi in London. Ron and Kelly ended up being stuck in a taxi for an hour, wasting heaps of time.

Go Uchenna and Joyce for the win!

*mel*

braindrainedAsh said:
Awww the oldies are gone. Still they did a damn fine job.

I'm so peeved Ramber and Ron and Kelly are back in the top two positions. Why do Ramber always seem to have the knack of finding helpful locals? Grrr....

I hope Uchenna and Joyce win... it could go to anyone at this stage.
yeah i reckon! (about the helpful locals). it's just that they are already famous and everyone wants to talk about how they helped rob and amber!! woo bloody hoo...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)