• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Amazing Race (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
Good to hear that TAR will be on on both TUES and WED at 10:30 PM
Yes, maybe this means that Channel 7 wont send it to obscurity this time around ..

muldersgun

HSC
haha the virgins haha

Oh everything looks so clear and crisp on television and the locations actually look good instead of pixelated. woohoo!

smittenkitten

Poopinator
HAHAHA:) The virgins. Yeh I was like 'Whoa? Come again?' How can they be together for 12 yrs and not do the deed? What is he dickless? :/ I was disappointed to find that the gay couple weren't bitchy :p

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by muldersgun
haha the virgins haha

Oh everything looks so clear and crisp on television and the locations actually look good instead of pixelated. woohoo!
lol yep so crisp but my bad pause/record skills at the com breaks need to be fine tuned since TAR3.
Did you notice all the scenes that were cut from the US version mulder? It just didn't make it the same lol but still good!

Funky_Junky

HSC
I can't believe u guyz watch it. ITs like bloody 10.00 at nite.....u rather go and have some peaceful time in bed then watch ppl running around like headless chooks looking for clues!!!

muldersgun

HSC
all the best shows are after 10:00, i could never go to sleep before since i have a habitual fear that my VCR will break down. I mean i was still watching sopranos and TAR during trials.

i really care about my marks, no really :rolleyes:

routemarker

HSC
lol you better delete your post as not many ppl here want to know that yet. Anyways the final will be broadcast in the US next week so avoid cbs.com for spoilers.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
I can't believe u guyz watch it. ITs like bloody 10.00 at nite.....u rather go and have some peaceful time in bed then watch ppl running around like headless chooks looking for clues!!!
its called having a tv in your room and turning it on when you are in bed not quite ready to fall asleep yet but too tired to do anything else...
ahh how stupid were the two black girls who went for that quick thing... fuck man didnt they realise they were on the second bus and that AT LEAST 4 groups would have been 2 hours behind them... man they were stupid

how u doin?

HSC
i cant believe some arsehole put up the last 3 teams... great way to fuck it up for everyone else

Raging Fuel

Originally posted by routemarker
lol you better delete your post as not many ppl here want to know that yet. Anyways the final will be broadcast in the US next week so avoid cbs.com for spoilers.
Ah, I was wondering that. I couldn't find the last ep on the net, but I was afraid to dig too deep in case I accidently stumbled across who won.

And aren't there any mods here? That dick who posted the last 3 teams deserves death.

GO THE CLOWNS!

routemarker

HSC
lol it hasn't even aired yet. you would be able to dl from KaZaA on friday afternoon ( the show airs at Thursday 9pm US Time which is about 11am friday for us).

Mr.Ugly

Originally posted by ibbhost
CANT BELIEVE THAT bob and pierre. John and joe. Don and leo ARE THE FINAL 3 TEAMS
your a fucking idiot go and shoot yourself

edit: i didnt!

Last edited:

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeah someone should ban that ibb host dude.

interative big brother, man, what the fuck get a freakin life FFS...

spleen

clowns are the best. and the couple who got eliminated on wednesday night remnded me of flo and zac lol.
my favourite part last night was when the clowns grabbed the ticket on the cart thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)