The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

DontCallMeYoshiko

HSC
I have a soft spot for Idol anime.
My top 3 Idol animes have to be
3. Idolm@ster: Side M
2. Uta No Prince Sama
1. Love Live! Sunshine!

Does anyone else here watch Idol Anime or have an interest in it? I'm very curious and open to opinions!

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC
Does anyone else here watch Idol Anime or have an interest in it? I'm very curious and open to opinions!
Haha not really an idol anime but I really liked both seasons of K-On! I plan to watch Love Live soon though.

Last edited:

integral95

HSC
Seven deadly sins is the shizzzz.

But yeah for some reason I'm getting hooked into Detective Conan and Magic Kaito.

ShootingDuck

HSC
I have to admit, I'm genuinely surprised by how good Devilman Crybaby is. Its like a more fast pace, crude version of Parasyte.

fires

HSC
N/A
I have to admit, I'm genuinely surprised by how good Devilman Crybaby is. Its like a more fast pace, crude version of Parasyte.
yeah devilman crybaby manga came out a long time ago so many anime/manga were inspired by it (eg evangelion, parasyte, tokyo ghoul, attack on titan, hellsing ultimate etc)

Last edited:

ShootingDuck

HSC
yeah devilman crybaby manga came out a long time ago so many anime/manga were inspired by it (eg evangelion, parasyte, tokyo ghoul, attack on titan, hellsing ultimate etc)
Yeah my friend told me that when I asked him if it was worth watching. Can definitely see how see how it was so influential.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I haven't seen cowboy bepop and I've heard it's a really good anime with ALOT of meaning but I can't bring myself to watch it YET.

fires

HSC
N/A
I haven't seen cowboy bepop and I've heard it's a really good anime with ALOT of meaning but I can't bring myself to watch it YET.
cowboy bebop is neat was one of my first animes I watched besides death note and the artsyle and meaning was amazing

recently watched akira and ghost in the shell

both sooo good.
both classics and the cyberpunk/retro aesthetic was nostalgic

mrstripedshades

HSC
watching bebop. great so far. episode 5 was legit one of the best episodes of anime ive seen. the entire episode was insane.

I started watching subs, but later found out that the dubs good. I tried the dub after though and didnt like it whatsoever lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)