The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

harperissleepy

HSC
In terms of anime, there just hasn’t been anything interesting coming out these new seasons, but anime games instead seem to be getting pretty good - Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail.
genshin and honkai are both good, reverse 1999 is absolutely insane its beautiful so imo i think it might be better but its js up to preferences ig

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
genshin and honkai are both good, reverse 1999 is absolutely insane its beautiful so imo i think it might be better but its js up to preferences ig
I checked it out, but I still don’t know enough to get hyped.
Could you tell me from your own experience on what it’s similar to so I can expect something?

harperissleepy

HSC
I checked it out, but I still don’t know enough to get hyped.
Could you tell me from your own experience on what it’s similar to so I can expect something?
im not really sure what id compare it to
all the characters are really diverse and unique, its a strategy game too you cant kinda just win with brute force like genshin or honkai
essentially js a turn based card game with a beautiful story and art from what ive seen
i havent gotten past the first chapter cuz ive been busy and a bit lazy but all the animations are well made and the art style is satisfying and aesthetic
none of the characters are really sexualised from what ive noticed, which is nice- theres women who actually have clothes on :jump: :jump:
gameplay is fun,,, a bit challenging
kind of gets difficult for newbies but its like that for most gacha games honestly
what i will say is you're pretty well set up from the very beginning in reverse 1999, you're pretty much guaranteed a 6 star by lvl 3 which is really really nice!!

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
im not really sure what id compare it to
all the characters are really diverse and unique, its a strategy game too you cant kinda just win with brute force like genshin or honkai
essentially js a turn based card game with a beautiful story and art from what ive seen
i havent gotten past the first chapter cuz ive been busy and a bit lazy but all the animations are well made and the art style is satisfying and aesthetic
none of the characters are really sexualised from what ive noticed, which is nice- theres women who actually have clothes on :jump: :jump:
gameplay is fun,,, a bit challenging
kind of gets difficult for newbies but its like that for most gacha games honestly
what i will say is you're pretty well set up from the very beginning in reverse 1999, you're pretty much guaranteed a 6 star by lvl 3 which is really really nice!!
the fact that the girls aren’t lewded is convincing enough.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
LMAOO fr theres way too many games nowadays js with girs with their tits out its uncomfortable
makes it worse when half of them are basically kids
Some are honestly hard to believe are underaged, if you’ve ever seen anything from blue archive, which the whole premise is global politics happening in a city filled with high schoolers.

Honestly though, it would be crazy if the plot was real, because if THAT was the highschool I went to, I would have had such an adventure man…

As for the real life equivalent for those of us who have already graduated… ok, I’m going to try to decode the requirements for an anime life irl now.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Btw, before I get into my rant, I would like to recommend my favourite anime of all time:
Tales of Zestiria the X

harperissleepy

HSC
Some are honestly hard to believe are underaged, if you’ve ever seen anything from blue archive, which the whole premise is global politics happening in a city filled with high schoolers.

Honestly though, it would be crazy if the plot was real, because if THAT was the highschool I went to, I would have had such an adventure man…

As for the real life equivalent for those of us who have already graduated… ok, I’m going to try to decode the requirements for an anime life irl now.
I had a friend who liked blue archive, i liked some of the character designs ngl cuz they were pretty

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
ill have to check it out!! :oldeek::oldeek: art looks very pretty! whats it about?
Best if you go in blind. But I will say this:
Even with Attack on Titan and Chainsaw Man on the scene, although they may be the best-crafted stories of their genre and for what part of human nature that it is they are trying to explore, Tales of Zestiria the X is officially the most perfectly crafted story across ALL genres.

The amount of thought put into every line of dialogue, every symbol/motif, every biblical reference, every emotional trigger, and every hidden meaning, is so well executed that my brain literally hurt that I couldn’t allow myself to watch the second season until I felt comfortable from being able to fully decode the lessons that the first season taught me.

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Watch it.
WATCH IT NOW!!!
IT GIVES HOPE, INSPIRATION, AND ADVOCATES FOR GENUINE HEROISM!!!!!

(that’s all I’m saying. NOW go in blind.)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Best if you go in blind. But I will say this:
Even with Attack on Titan and Chainsaw Man on the scene, although they may be the best-crafted stories of their genre and for what part of human nature that it is they are trying to explore, Tales of Zestiria the X is officially the most perfectly crafted story across ALL genres.

The amount of thought put into every line of dialogue, every symbol/motif, every biblical reference, every emotional trigger, and every hidden meaning, is so well executed that my brain literally hurt that I couldn’t allow myself to watch the second season until I felt comfortable from being able to fully decode the lessons that the first season taught me.
@Hivaclibtibcharkwa try and at least read my pitch for the anime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)