The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Universal Media Disk or something, the format of the PSP (rather than cartridge etc)

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
right on!!!!

I read on ign games site that naruto movie will definitely be available on UMD.

Im still annoyed how its release so long ago and no ones subbed it = (

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Full Feature Animated Naruto Movie
Naruto first hit the silver screen in Japan on August 21st 2004 in his first adventure in a theatrical release. This movie was a smash hit and is estimated to have been seen by 13,000,000 people across Japan. The first movie of this new theatrical series will be released on DVD April 28th, while details of the second movie that was announced in late 2004 have just began to surface.

Japanese Title: Naruto: Gekijyouban Naruto Daigekitotsu! Maboroshi no Chiteiiseki Dattebayo!!
In English: Naruto's big clash in the Theatre! The illusion of the ruins of the depths of the earth!!
Release Date: August 6th, 2005

Naruto The Movie Volume 2!
From the Fire Country, the village of ninjas Konoa, loser ninja Uzumaki Naruto who has a dream of being the villages #1 ninja, Hokage. No matter what the ordeal he faces them without quitting. And this time, a historical strong guy is after him!! Naruto has appeared in the Shonen Jump since 1999. Since then it has produced 26 volumes which have sold an amazing 50,000,000 copies! In 2002 the anime series started on TV Tokyo, channel 6 (every Wednesday night from 7:27 - 7:55) and channel 28 for other parts inside Japan. In Summer 2004, Naruto's first movie came out, which showed to as many as 13,000,000 people. So now, this summer of 2005 we are making it bigger and better!

This time it isn't just Naruto, but Konoha villages Nara Shikamaru and Haruno Sakura, and from the (wind country) Sand villages Gaara, and Kankurou are making their appearance. The movies setting will take place in a moving fortification, or better yet put inside an inside an enigmatic historical ruins location in the depths of the Earth. Fierce ninjas battle it up on the big screen in a performance never before seen in an original art work nor anime!tory about an athletic competition that will be held in the Leaf Village, featuring Team 7 and many of the Leaf Genin.

Naruto The Movie Volume 2 - Plot Summary
Naruto, Shikamaru, and Sakura are on a mission to return a lost pet, BUT in the middle of their journey an enigmatic boy knight commands a group of temu people to attack them. Because of the hard battle, the 3 get all roughed up. In a final effort to end the battle Naruto goes all out on the Temu people, but then falls off of a cliff with them. Faced with a huge moving fortress infront of him, Shikamaru has to rescue them. In order for Shikamaru to get a hold of the situation, he has to infiltrate the fortress. But in doing so, Shikamaru witnesses a frightening scene....

http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-naruto movie,index

Perhaps waiting for the DVD ?

funniboi

HSC
OH!!!
FMP: the second raid!

nah not yet , gettin trailer now

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha yeah, fuck it looks like a killer series :D

funniboi

HSC
man my fukn fumoffu is weird
15eps but 11 files.

i dont even know if its the right one.. :(

sniper_m4a1

HSC
N/A
ey, yeah i wanna c da naruto movie 2, been waitin for ages! n thanx for da sites i'm dl like sooo much anime rite now, prob go ova da internet usage soon...
(btw my replies to things mite b a bit slow cos my stupid internet keeps stuffin up lately for sum reason i think i have a virus)

funniboi

HSC
its ok man
this thread is slow, but it lasted for ages now

and still giong. rofl

anime fans of bos unite :cool:

tempco

HSC
Just picked up 2 new anime series.. Eyeshield 21 and Speedgrapher.

Eyeshield 21 is about american football (manga has been goin on for a while).. FUNNY as hell.

Speedgrapher is a bit weird though... about a photographer of some sort.. not as boring as it sounds. Quite violent, which is a plus :D

Check em out if you can.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Naruto Manga :

OH FUCK SEE THE NEW MOVES :D :D :D :D :D

tempco

HSC
Bah I've stopped reading Naruto manga... don't tempt me further >_>

sniper_m4a1

HSC
N/A
so at da end is there actually anywhere we can actually dl da naruto movie? subbed of course.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
my all time favourite anime was cowboy bebop... or vampire hunter D the old school stuff

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
maybe naruto movie wont come out for a while, because it prolly came out after its licensed or something...

tempco

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
my all time favourite anime was cowboy bebop...
if you liked CB, id recommend samurai champloo.. funky series.

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
Nekkid, do you realise there are many more webcomics that are drawn in anime style?

Too bad they are in Japanese :(.

Evangelion and Lain have to be my favourites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)