• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

tempco

HSC
just watched a bit of basilisk. god damn, it's awesome. i'm loving the violence. :D

funniboi

HSC
still waitin for i-d episode 16 by live evil & ide. :(

it's out by some other random but i dont want to d/l it.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
erm, this is kinda off topic a bit, sorry, but i remember a few years back there used to be this anime show on tv and i was wondering if anyone knows what it was called...it was kinda dark and violent, swords involved, etc. thats a very vague description but its all i can recall. does it ring a bellwith anyone? i used to watch it during dinner and mum would make me turn it off because it was "disturbing". it was good though.

sniper_m4a1

HSC
N/A
...no idea
all i know dat there used to b dis anime called weib kreuz or sumthin its like they kill ppl but they think they're rite cos theyre killin bad ppl....its kinda strange
pretty old....

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
I'm still waiting for any fansub group to release the first fansubbed episode of Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid (first episode was aired this week, Wednesday over at Japan). No speedsubbers... *hopes Kraze to pick this anime up*

Anyway, I'm going to wait patiently for Fate/Stay Night to come out. =D

Last edited:

funniboi

HSC
yeah two fansubs already subbd it.. i wont be downloading any of it yet tho
:p

tempco

HSC
have you downloaded bleach yet funniboi? or still waiting for lunar? :p

i haven't watched FMP. can't really pick up another anime, since my hands are full with one piece.

funniboi

HSC
im downloading it now, lunar has released it now hahaha.

fucken so painful waitin so long for it. i was so tempted to just d/l bleach society, but yeah, luckily lunar released :D i cant waittttttttttttttt 1hr till its done! woooot!

yeah i havnt seen all of fmp:fumoffu yet, only the first few, so i cant really be bothered watching anything else besides bleach!

lum

HSC
what is bleach up to? i only read the manga as the anime is ... meh, the series not that good imo.
also, fmp :2nd raid is continuation of FMP!, as u prolly know, so u dun reeally need to watch fumoffu to watch it. btw, anime-destiny's version just came out, the usual place (dunno if we're allowed to post links)

one piece rox :)

tempco

HSC
lum, a castration is in order.

bleach series is awesome. i've read the manga too, and i'm more of a cartoon guy (in contrast to a reading things guy). i like my characters moving, please.

funniboi

HSC
fukkkk bleach 40 was awesome.
i can't wait itll 41 comes out! shit!!!!!!!!

tempco

HSC
haha man, everyone i know says bleach 40 is awesome, but i didn't think it was that great.

funniboi

HSC
it wasn't 'that' great, but it was awesome because , didn't you watch at the end ? how ichigo jumps down and fights that girls brother??
fuckk i can't wait!! rofl@!!

and thanks tarsus, for that, really good info for when i want to collect from 1 subgroup! :)

edit; i can't really tell which 1 is better but i think the first 1 is.. just want everyones feedback before i start downloading this, in like.. a few weeks. so yeah.. which 1 does every1 else thing is the best?

Last edited:

tempco

HSC
looks interesting. is TSR confusing if you haven't watched any of the previous FMP series?

yes, i saw that at the end. meaning, THE NEXT EP IS GONNA BE OARSUM!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)