The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

pinkyforce7

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: T

Forbidden. said:
how you read spoken speech?

ill learn japanese so that japanese muttering will finally be meaningful
true. i read subs and listen to how the words are said. it works for me, and doesnt sound shit.

and while were at it:

Elfen Lied
Mahou Sensei Negima
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
Azumanga Daioh
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Hellsing OVA's
Hellsing series
Kanon
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro Chan
Lucky Star

my younger brother pwns me though, hes watched about 10 more series than me. im not sure what anime im going to watch next. ive got heaps, just need to choose. i stopped watching about 6 months ago cause thought it would get in the way of hsc shit. so as soon as todays exam is over, final fantasy and anime for me XD!

Hajime

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: T

pinkyforce7 said:
true. i read subs and listen to how the words are said. it works for me, and doesnt sound shit.

and while were at it:

Elfen Lied
Mahou Sensei Negima
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
Azumanga Daioh
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Hellsing OVA's
Hellsing series
Kanon
Lucky Star

my younger brother pwns me though, hes watched about 10 more series than me. im not sure what anime im going to watch next. ive got heaps, just need to choose. i stopped watching about 6 months ago cause thought it would get in the way of hsc shit. so as soon as todays exam is over, final fantasy and anime for me XD!
Lol... The weird thing is that I know, and have seen, most of them...

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC

Currently watching:

Gundam 00 - S2
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Tales of the Abyss
Clannad After Story.

Anime that i've watched:
DBZ
Pokemon (lulz)
Bamboo Blade
Clannad S1
Byousoku 5cm (5 cm per second)
Apple Seed 1 & 2
Claymore
Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion
Code Geass R2 - Lelouch of the Rebellion
Gundam 00 - S1
Love Hina
Lovely Complex
Macross Frontier (<3)
Melanchony of Haruhi Suzumiya
Ouran High School Host Club
Soul Eater
Tengen Toppa GUrren Lagann
True Tears
Naruto Movies
Bleach Movies
Full Metal Alchemist
~10-12 episodes of BECK - Mongolian Chop Squad
Fuushugi yuugi
Fruits Basket.
And Neon Genesis when iwas young. ._.

hsb39

HSC

shinji said:
Pokemon (lulz)
It's like a satire if you play the game competitively.

youngminii

Banned
HSC

pinkyforce7 said:

and while were at it:

Elfen Lied
Mahou Sensei Negima
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note

Azumanga Daioh
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Hellsing OVA's
Hellsing series
Kanon
Lucky Star

Bolded ones are the win. You should watch Full Metal Alchemist and Tales Of Symphonia(or alternatively, you could play it)
Final Fantasy XIII is coming out straight after our HSC
Hallelujah! Now I just gotta by meself a PS3(yes I'm a Sony fanboy)

kloudsurfer

HSC

I just watched like the first 10 minutes of episodeon eof Elfen Lied and that was enough for me.

Im watching Last Exile and Full Metal Panic atm. They are pretty average, but it passes the time.

I gotta get my hands on the rest of Neon Genesis. Its great, but Shinji is soooo annoying!

And they are making a second season of Full Metal Alchemist! I cant wait! Its tied with Death Note as my fav.

Kinda unrelated, but I just finished reading the Akira manga. I didnt like the movie, I thought it didnt make sense and wasnt that interesting, but I absolutely loved the manga!

Last edited:

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC

neon genesis is one of the most overrated anime titles of all time.

Hajime

HSC

Hagaren said:
neon genesis is one of the most overrated anime titles of all time.
Neon Genesis was the bomb, man!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

kloudsurfer said:
I just watched like the first 10 minutes of episodeon eof Elfen Lied and that was enough for me.
It's pretty violent hey. I watched it with a friend and we were like :eek: :eek: at how full on it was. Got to the end though, it was pretty good.

kloudsurfer said:
And they are making a second season of Full Metal Alchemist! I cant wait! Its tied with Death Note as my fav.
Serious? Yay! :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
full metal alchemist is coming back?????????!!!!!

OMFG!!! YESSSSS!!!!!

I CANNOT WAIT !!!!!!!!!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
YEAH! I just confirmed that 2nd session of Fullmetal Alchemist is coming. Yes!

latinorulz

HSC
I just finished watching the whole DEATHNOTE anime series.

If you want something that'll knock you on your ass, it's deathnote. That shit is fukn... CRAZY.

I've watched Naruto, pokemon, dragonball z, one piece (the gayest fukn anime known to man) and also digimon, yu-gi-oh, etc.

After Deathnote, all that shit seemed soo...childish.

Once you watch deathnote, you can't go back to normal anime. It's like... the most intellectually, psychologically stimulating piece of fukn anime EVARRRR.

Watch. Deathnote.

Although.. if you're a One-piece fan (or wateva dat GAY worthless mindless crap is called)... then Deathnote may be a bit too much for you. You're probably better off sticking to your one piece and teletubbies and playschool and wateva the hell else you're watching.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
latinorulz said:

If you want something that'll knock you on your ass, it's deathnote. That shit is fukn... CRAZY.

I've watched Naruto, pokemon, dragonball z, one piece (the gayest fukn anime known to man) and also digimon, yu-gi-oh, etc.

Once you watch deathnote, you can't go back to normal anime. It's like... the most intellectually, psychologically stimulating piece of fukn anime EVARRRR.

Watch. Deathnote.

Although.. if you're a One-piece fan (or wateva dat GAY worthless mindless crap is called)... then Deathnote may be a bit too much for you. You're probably better off sticking to your one piece and teletubbies and playschool and wateva the hell else you're watching.
lol

deathnote is pretty good

but fullmetal alchemistry ftw - it was also voted the best anime in japan for several times

latinorulz

HSC
I actually used to watch fullmetal alchemist. Well... only a bit. Can't remember it much though.

Is it like naruto ish based around battles n stuff? or is it deeper, like deathnote?

as long as its not ONE PIECE, i'll watch it.

latinorulz

HSC
Fuck, sorry about posting again.

But ONE-PIECE is seriously getting to me now. WHO THE FUCK watches one piece.

Please. If YOU watch ONE PIECE, put up your hands. so i can know exactly who i'm meant to be giving a giant, sticky, wet cockmeat sandwich to.

BUT SERIOUSLY. One piece. it's a fukn POINTLESS SHOW. I cant even remember if it had a plot to it? Half the time it's trying to be serious. Half the time, it's just shit, flying out of the tv screen. My TV sends shit flying more than I do on those days.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
latinorulz said:
Fuck, sorry about posting again.

But ONE-PIECE is seriously getting to me now. WHO THE FUCK watches one piece.

Please. If YOU watch ONE PIECE, put up your hands. so i can know exactly who i'm meant to be giving a giant, sticky, wet cockmeat sandwich to.

BUT SERIOUSLY. One piece. it's a fukn POINTLESS SHOW. I cant even remember if it had a plot to it? Half the time it's trying to be serious. Half the time, it's just shit, flying out of the tv screen. My TV sends shit flying more than I do on those days.
Lol. Some really hates One Piece.

Yeah, I used to watch it when it actually was a decent show. I am currently finding it difficult to understand why it is the most popular manga in Japan.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
latinorulz said:

Watch. Deathnote.

Lol. Code Geass > Death Note IMO.

Watch code geass. You'll love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)