The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

spaghettii

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone know where to watch anime for free? Gogo, soul and kiss have all been redirecting me to other websites whenever I try to play a video

spaghettii

HSC
Uni Grad
Have you tried anilinkz.to?
Tried it just then and had the same problem + tried to scam me and say I got malware. I panicked so bad lol

Kissanime is the best anime site just deal with the ads
Normally i can deal with the ads but this time i cant even load the video or even press play

I'm just gonna give up for now

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad
Tried it just then and had the same problem + tried to scam me and say I got malware. I panicked so bad lol

Normally i can deal with the ads but this time i cant even load the video or even press play

I'm just gonna give up for now
Try switching servers, I usually switch to the beta server and put it at 360p and then it loads pretty well.

spaghettii

HSC
Uni Grad
Try switching servers, I usually switch to the beta server and put it at 360p and then it loads pretty well.
Ah cool. I've tried switching servers before but my patience ran out haha
Gonna wait till i get a proper antivirus (using avg free atm) before I try again

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Ah cool. I've tried switching servers before but my patience ran out haha
Gonna wait till i get a proper antivirus (using avg free atm) before I try again
Depends how fast your internet is. Betaserver seems pretty good, the default one is slow but still works. Maybe try animelab (it has an app on ipad).

spaghettii

HSC
Uni Grad
Depends how fast your internet is. Betaserver seems pretty good, the default one is slow but still works. Maybe try animelab (it has an app on ipad).
Ooo an ipad app sounds great!! Doesnt put my laptop at risk so hopefully it'll work

Thanks all for helping me out :)

ShootingDuck

HSC
I highly recommend getting an ad blocker called uBlock Origin if you use Chrome on your laptop to help prevent getting virus/malware if you want to watch anime on kissanime or in general really. The only issue is that kissanime tries to force ads so you have to wait 30 seconds for it to stop trying. 9anime is also another option that I use a lot but beta server on Kissanime seems to be the fastest.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I highly recommend getting an ad blocker called uBlock Origin if you use Chrome on your laptop to help prevent getting virus/malware if you want to watch anime on kissanime or in general really. The only issue is that kissanime tries to force ads so you have to wait 30 seconds for it to stop trying. 9anime is also another option that I use a lot but beta server on Kissanime seems to be the fastest.
Does kissanime give you viruses?

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: The Official Anime Thread

So far i havent gotten any viruses on kissanime though i sure do get alot of pop up scams like, "your computer has been infected with a virus call this spammy number"

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC
KissAnime on PC is pretty good for me - no viruses so far. I just get AdBlock for Chrome and it works pretty well with minimal to no pop-ups.

However, when I try to stream on my phone, I literally get 10 new tabs telling me I have a virus every time I press the play button.

As a result, I've given up on free streaming services due to the constant fear of my phone suddenly exploding from all the scams so I ended up conforming to the costs for AnimeLab premium and/or Crunchyroll. They have nice 1080p quality with minimal lag and no ads lol - only thing is that I have to fork up $7 a month.

Last edited:

spaghettii

HSC
Uni Grad
I use AdGuard at the moment and it seems to block a majority of, if not all ads from anime sites
I gave uBlock Origin a go and my brain short circuited looking at all the settings OTL

KissAnime on PC is pretty good for me - no viruses so far. I just get AdBlock for Chrome and it works pretty well with minimal to no pop-ups.

However, when I try to stream on my phone, I literally get 10 new tabs telling me I have a virus every time I press the play button.

As a result, I've given up on free streaming services due to the constant fear of my phone suddenly exploding from all the scams so I ended up conforming to the costs for AnimeLab premium and/or Crunchyroll. They have nice 1080p quality with minimal lag and no ads lol - only thing is that I have to fork up $7 a month.
I'm so tempted to just pay for AnimeLab or Crunchyroll but idk if it's worth $84 a year.
I'll give kissanime another shot in a few days and if it doesn't work out I'll probably just pay

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad

Wait how do you do that, whenever I activate adblock on kissanime it says it wont work till I deactivate the adblocker

The only problem with using crunchyroll and animelab premium though is that they dont have all or most of the anime like kissanime and other streaming sites

Last edited:

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC
Wait how do you do that, whenever I activate adblock on kissanime it says it wont work till I deactivate the adblocker

The only problem with using crunchyroll and animelab premium though is that they dont have all or most of the anime like kissanime and other streaming sites
Idk, I just tried streaming with KissAnime again and it worked with AdBlock for me. And yeah, it can be slightly agitating how Crunchyroll/AnimeLab don't have some shows that I want to watch. In that case, I sometimes just download and save the mkv files of it onto my computer - takes time and space I know but at least I skip ads and can watch offline.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)