The ANZACs... Should we remember? (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Asquithian said:
I like being a part of the defence force

1. I THINK NZ has WMD

2. Lets invade to see if they have WMD which we think they have. Cos we need something to defend ourselfs preemptively agianst, but too late you have already prempted and inavded in order to see if they had anything that you could pre emptively defend yourself against. Oh Shit they dont have WMD...we should not have pre emptively invaded in order to ascertian whether they have WMD that we could pre emptively defended ourselves against = nothing to defend ourselves against...why did we invade? We wanted to know if they had anything we could pre emptively defend our selves against? Did they have anything? No...oh well um...we will topple their dictator in the meantime (ie hele clarke...howard i presume doesnt like lesbians)
Do you not remember that there was good reason to believe that Iraq had WMD's, they did use sarin gas on the Kurds in the past (has NZ? {yes i know u were using hypotheticals, but try and use ones that fit the same criteria}) If i remember correctly it was also the US that supplied the Iraqi govt the weapons in the first place, so the US knew they had WMD's at least at some point in time, and with Saddam not really letting the UN inspectors do there jobs it was a valid reason for an invasion was it not. As Saddam had the WILLINESS to use WMD's, and he HAD USED WMD's BEFORE, so wouldnt it be a logical conclusion that he would be willing to USE WMD's AGAIN?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
dark_angel said:
question:

1. what is a WMD
Nuclear, biological or chemical weapons designed to kill large numbers of people, typically targeting civilians and military personnel alike. Some types of WMDs are considered to have a psychological impact rather than a strictly military usefulness.

j.u.l.i.e

Nick said:
it's important to remember tragedies like this so we are reminded never to let them happen again
hahahaha....yeh --- can some explain the iraq thing? coz i dont remember what is happeninf anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)