The Apprentice 2 (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

Elizabeth is fairly hot though. Best girls are probably Jen and ummm, that one that looks like elizabeth, damnit can't remember the name. They at least avoid the bitching and don't cause trouble. Best guys are probably chris, kelly and we'll see how andy goes.

Chris is my pick.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Lundy said:
Pamela shouldn't have been fired. That was a really bad decision, IMHO.
I agree. Donald Trump is a wank. Does he like keeping Stacie around because she makes good TV or something? He didnt even fire Pam on Carloyn's recommendation, that she was responsible for the loss because of the pricing. He fired her because she had a "bad assessment of people". I thought she did just fine. She didnt know any of these ladies or what their strengths and weaknesses were yet she managed a team of dim witted bitched always whining and with no organisation into specific tasks and they ended up doing well in the task. The pricing was too high perhaps, and they probably wouldve won if the price was lower, but in the end its not what she was fired for. She was fired for her leadership.

This season is really annoying me.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Sarah168 said:
Thank God John got fired. He was so annoying. My favourites are Kevin and Kelly now for the guys and Jen M and maybe Ivana for the girls...
Thats exactly who im goin for

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i think pamala did good for not knowing what the girls were like
how was she supposed to know?
through trial and error
she had to rely on what they said she had no other way
i think she did good
and even though she screwed up the price
the team worked better then what it ever had
especially for not knowing them

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I watched the first series but not really this one but I did see last night's. It was obviously rigged. There is no way the group of all guys had a chance of beating a group of all girls in designing and selling womens fashion. It really pisses me off when they intentionally rig it like that. I'm especially pissed off because it was rigged so that the girls would win, and being a guy I fucking hate that. I'm not watching that bullshit show anymore.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Nah, it wasn't rigged. The women seemingly were at an advantage, being more aware of what's "in," but the men still could have won. They had a female designer at their disposal, after all. They just fucked up in the pricing.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Do you want me to tell u who wins ? ..wait, season not finished yet in usa :D

pungpui

HSC
short shit blonde bitch should shut the fuck up OMG im putting the tv on mute everytime she talks now...

as for the bowtie bastard...get a fucking life!!!!

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Urg, I should know better than to watch Fox News (well, Fox & Friends). They revealed who was going in some future episode. DAMN.

Also, did anyone see how the boardroom took an hour?

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
McLake said:
I noticed in the second episode that when Trump was talkin to the guys in the boardroom he wasnt actually there and it was obviously a taped voice-over

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Yes I noticed that, a mix of him there and voice over. I wonder why?

= Jennifer =

HSC
pungpui said:
short shit blonde bitch should shut the fuck up OMG im putting the tv on mute everytime she talks now...
lol she is such a loser i hate her i wish she and Ivana would get fired

Last edited:

= Jennifer =

HSC
because she seems to criticise everything like always pointing the finger if an assignment has failed...i just do not think she is apprentice material...

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
because she seems to criticise everything like always pointing the finger if an assignment has failed...i just do not think she is apprentice material...
i think the same about stacy.
wait, no, i think the same about ALL OF THE FEMALES!! THEY SUCK ARSE!! do you notice that all of them are basically supermodel material?? obviously donny has the idea that to be entrepreneurial, one must be perfect in the looks department. all the females are so crap, EXCEPT for pamela. funnily, she probably wasnt the prettiest of the females. she would have been the only female who i could pick to be the apprentice. but shes gone. trump is such an arse, so wrapped up in his own contrived non-existent 'empire'. this show is shit. 1st season was good, but this season sucks.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
didnt watch the 1st season, so this season seems ok to me :D. i have nothing to compare it to :D

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
McLake said:
boardroom usually take atleast 1-3 hrs. Its a reality show so they need to get as much material as possible so it will be easy to create a boardroom that mirrors the story arc.

trump needs to stop with the voiceovers though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)