The Apprentice 2 (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Yeah they were verrry boring. Last night Raj and Chris went (at least i think that was his name). He was a twat and got his ass handed to him on a plate.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
absolution* said:
Yeah they were verrry boring. Last night Raj and Chris went (at least i think that was his name). He was a twat and got his ass handed to him on a plate.
lol boring? i kind of liked them maybe nines horrible editing to make 2x1 hr episodes fit into 90 minutes was the factor.

If nine playes double eps next week we are officially inline with US broadcasts with a small window untill 11am friday to visit US sites without spoilers.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Sarah168 said:
Btw, at the end of every ep, the person who gets fired climbs into a cab at night, but when they're interviewed in the cab, it's daylight outside...eh? They must record different things at different times i guess...
Really? I always thought I saw night scenes ...

routemarker said:
If nine playes double eps next week we are officially inline with US broadcasts with a small window untill 11am friday to visit US sites without spoilers.
Hooray! No more being told by cable shows who gets fired x weeks into the future ...

And no voiceovers last night. Thankfully.
Despie what Trump said I think Stacy had a HUGE advantage in the Wedding task. The whole task was won or lost on advertising, and she knew where to do it, the others did not.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
man i reckoned rah rawked but he was stuffed last night when he couldnt the bathroom done and the new carpet was muddy...

kevin will make the final three

hatty

Banned
i noticed that george is constantly away going on business trips, which begs the question. what is Carolyns job apart from giving comments that a primary school kid with eyes and ears could?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
hatty said:
i noticed that george is constantly away going on business trips, which begs the question. what is Carolyns job apart from giving comments that a primary school kid with eyes and ears could?
a theory that has been speculated at an apprentice forum is that george does not oversee tasks that take place on weekends (ie the pet one which is a clear sunday) if its on a weekday hes there. I think trump doesnt want to let go of carolyn she can be more viscous than trump in the boardroom with her catty eyes lol

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
hatty said:
I was thinking that too. Poor Carolyn, who never gets to go anywhere ...

Lundy

Banned
HSC
No I think it begs the question: why bother keeping the guy if he's only going to be there half the time.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
McLake said:
Really? I always thought I saw night scenes ...

Despie what Trump said I think Stacy had a HUGE advantage in the Wedding task. The whole task was won or lost on advertising, and she knew where to do it, the others did not.
Raj was a night scene but little Stacy was filmed in full daylight (or maybe early afternoon)...

As for the wedding planner, it was Sandy not Stacy :p

hatty said:
She oversees and manages some of his exclusive golf clubs or something.

Last edited:

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
aww i missed the apprentice this week, i always forget when its on!!! 9:30 thurs is a shitty time!! it should b back on mondays!

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Sarah168 said:
Raj was a night scene but little Stacy was filmed in full daylight (or maybe early afternoon)...
I will have to look more closely next time then ...

Sarah168 said:
As for the wedding planner, it was Sandy not Stacy :p
Oops, my bad.

pungpui

HSC
yess!!! FINALLY the fucker raj has gone...and chris with his fucked up accent...omg!!

wats with the prizes for winning these few episodes (excluding the $50 000 jewellry one)...driving to Time Square to see the ad they made!? That was their prize!?!!? and one episode i remember they didnt even get a prize! Then some charity event downstairs so the guys can look down i mean COME ON!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I think they should get rid of the "rewards." They're never particularly interesting.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
That world bottle was so shit.....

edit: the concept sounded ok i guess....
I was full on laughing at their presentation. They were so funny...the way jane (i think) kept stuffing up and the expressing of the people's face. And their shit concept of the globe. ROFL.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Survivor39 said:
I was full on laughing at their presentation. They were so funny...the way jane (i think) kept stuffing up and the expressing of the people's face. And their shit concept of the globe. ROFL.
it was sandy

i don't know why andy didn't bring that up....
mabye it was edited out??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)