The Apprentice 2 (5 Viewers)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I don't think she should have been fired, she didn't appear to be all that "crazy", she was probably just messing around with that 8 ball- actually Marie shows more signs of being nuts than anyone else. Once again they have grouped together and targeted someone that didn't really do anything wrong, for the simple reason that they didn't like her. Marie or Elizabeth should have gone.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I don't know. There was the issue in the first week and then last week she gave the wrong instructions which really hurt her team. She didn't seem to contribute this week either. I think that all the girls made a bigger issue out of the first issue that it really was though. I don't think she has been the main cause of her teams loss in any of the challenges though. As they said though, they were having to constantly watch her and that was costing the team:).

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Yeh maybe, but the girls should have bought up those other issues in that case, rather than focussing on this "She's crazy" angle. She did stuff them up last week though, but I doubt she is the main cause of all their problems - well she's no where near Omarosa's crazy level.

^___ShabS___^

poor Stacey .. she didn't deserve to leave so soon .. they ganged up on the poor girl ..

i hate that chick with the boyish haircut soooooo much!!! i can't stand her .. she should've been fired .. someone should slap her hard .. and leave a mark on her face!! hehe
i loved it when that blonde chick (who was the manager for this task) argued with her and pissed her off!!! .. i loved watching that!! ..

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
They ganged up on stacy to save their own asses

cause if anyone disagreed, they will surely be considered an outsider and frowned upon

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
jm1234567890 said:

cause if anyone disagreed, they will surely be considered an outsider and frowned upon
Yeah, that is true. They would have been gone the next time they went into The Board Room:).

^___ShabS___^

jm1234567890 said:

umm .. yeah .. i know that! lol

even if one of them disagreed with everyone else .. calling Stacey 'crazy' .. they didn't have the guts to say it ..
that annoyed me ..

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
~GeNie~Na~BotL~ said:
umm .. yeah .. i know that! lol

even if one of them disagreed with everyone else .. calling Stacey 'crazy' .. they didn't have the guts to say it ..
that annoyed me ..
I probably wouldn't have. That would be pointless and stupid, and I would say that Trump would agree with me:D.

how u doin?

HSC
i think it set a bad precedent for the show. It means that a whole team can gang up on one person, rather then the weakest peson being eliminated.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i don't think that stacy was that weak this week
she didn't deserve to go
there are definatly weaker people then her

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
True, I would have thought that Trump would be able to see through this whole sheep mentality that Apex have, but apparently not.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
lesson: never work with women.
honestly, if they don't like you, they start making up bullshit and turn against you until they get rid of you... i reckon the team will fail without Bradford... he was the only one keeping them together...
is that from experience ;)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
i don't think that stacy was that weak this week
she didn't deserve to go
there are definatly weaker people then her
Did she really do anything this week? I didn't see much of her at all:).

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Merethrond said:
Did she really do anything this week? I didn't see much of her at all:).
there was that toothpaste fiasco where they had to move 300 boxes or something in 3 minutes :p

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Fucking hell, they were so obviously blowing it out of proportion to save their own asses

"Most scary experience of my life" - Great grasp of english there :rolleyes:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Sarah168 said:
there was that toothpaste fiasco where they had to move 300 boxes or something in 3 minutes :p
I tihnk they were trying to make her do as little as possible so she wouldn't screw it up:p.

Lundy said:
Fucking hell, they were so obviously blowing it out of proportion to save their own asses

"Most scary experience of my life" - Great grasp of english there :rolleyes:
Yeah it was pretty poor form if you ask me, not that I am complaining, she probably deserved it:).

marty_0001

HSC
Hell yes! They just all went for Stacey, and so yet another person is fired for reasons that weren't relevant to this particular task. I laughed at the little Omarosa moment she had in the taxi, "i AM the strongest of all of those women" (something like that). I don't think she should have been fired this time around, but I seriously doubt that she would have made it much further anyway.

I think that woman with the budget problem should have gone. Trump starts off saying that going over budget is a terrible thing, gives that whole "If I had a budget of $500 million and you went over 10%..." speech, and then fires Stacey instead!

This week's episode looks good, Bill is back! Yay!

superbird

HSC
stacey was awesome! in the end tho, there is still plenty of hot women there

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
superbird said:
stacey was awesome! in the end tho, there is still plenty of hot women there
is that what ur doin??
man i shold b doin that tooo..pffft

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)