The Apprentice (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
nahhh i havent watched ANY of the eps this season, although i was addicted to last season (all through HSC period too lol). Just doesnt appeal to me. I dont even pay attention to when its on....

sfk_fan

HSC
i watched the first two seasons, but i guess i got over it. plus i missed the first few episodes cause i didnt know it was on. i didnt see any advertising from channel 9.

icedcoffee123

HSC
i watch it i think its a good showi hate it when networks put it on so late though apparantly this is ratings gold in america!!!! ;)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, it is on too late for me plus I have kind of lost interest in it. I didn't really like the first two episodes this season but kept watching it for some reason. I haven't watched the last two episodes, I am over it I think:).

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i've been watching it, but it's definately not as good as season 2. i wonder how many seasons they'll do before it gets boring ?

*mel*

i watch it i watch it! i watched the last two eps of last season and loved it so i HAD to watch this season.
im sooo glad chris is gone. he pissed me off bad!
and i was so proud of kendra who did that brochure thing all by herself.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
the ppls in the apprentice are really quite shit ... dey dont even know the basics ... and also what do they do for the rest of the week after the tasks?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
RUB!X said:
the ppls in the apprentice are really quite shit ... dey dont even know the basics ... and also what do they do for the rest of the week after the tasks?
you try do better under that pressure :p

its easy to watch and criticise.

only 2 more episodes left in the states, we are 2 weeks behind.

EDIT: yeah, kendra is really something. She is getting a bit cocky though. I hope she wins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)