The Approach regarding Akhenaten (1 Viewer)

HNCS

Fanatic
HSC
Basically i've got these two questions as an assessment:

outline the changes akhenaten made to the religion of egypt (600 words)

assess the impact of his reign(900 words)

I"m not too sure how to approach it... Do i have to dicuss the reasons behind the changes? or emphasis more on the actual changes... but like is tehre really 600 words to talk about for changes only?

I'm just not too sure on how to approach these two qusetions

any advise would be nice. THANKS

X

xeuyrawp

HNCS said:
Basically i've got these two questions as an assessment:

outline the changes akhenaten made to the religion of egypt (600 words)

assess the impact of his reign(900 words)

I"m not too sure how to approach it... Do i have to dicuss the reasons behind the changes? or emphasis more on the actual changes... but like is tehre really 600 words to talk about for changes only?

I'm just not too sure on how to approach these two qusetions

any advise would be nice. THANKS
With the outline the changes, you generally would not go into why he did these things. You are just supposed to describe the changes themselves. If you have room, you could outline the reason behind them, but only if you have room.

As to the impact of his reign, you need to assess his whole reign and judge whether it was a good or bad reign (simplified). You would obviously bring in questions as to what makes a good/bad pharaoh and assess Akhenaten based upon these criteria. If you have room, maybe spend a short paragraph on the Impact of the Amarna Age issue.

HNCS

Fanatic
HSC
WOW That was really helpful...

Thanks. I think it's provided me a general direction. Thanks again for clearing it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)