The Bachelor (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I am kind of embarrassed to say I watched this show. I don't usually watch reality shows and haven't watched them in a long time but I just happened to be flicking through the channels when the premier was on this season and I got drawn in:eek:.

Anyway, I am sure someone must watch it. What did you think about the finale tonight? Do you think Jessie chose the right girl? Up until tonight I thought both girls were great but like Jesse couldn't decide. Then maybe during last weeks episode and definitely this week Tara really impressed me. Jessica seemed like a really sweet girl but I think Tara was more worldly or something. Also, seeing her open up and express her feelings and showing us what Jesse meant to her, after getting to know her personality and what she had been through and then knowing that Jesse had chosen Jessica, I just felt so sorry for her. Man, I am such a girl sometimes:shy:.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
hey hey!!! =)
i hadnt seen any of it till tonight... lol i didnt know it was on!
so my views my not be hugely valid... but what they hey :p
yeah i could tell it was a big thing for tara to be displaying how she felt in words...
poor girl... by the end she seemed kindov mad at how he led her on...
MAN it was torture watching her car ride to see jesse! did she seriously vommit?
poor thing!
but yeah jesse seemed happy in the end, and he sounded like he made the right decision... espesh when he said it felt like a load had been lifted off... thats great he felt so sure :)
would have been kewl to see the whole season!
LOL and SoCal... its ok that you watch the show... ur no more of a girl than my dad, who also watched the show! no shame my friend!

A1

HSC
N/A
No offence, I think we must have our channels crossed!?!?

I'm in Melbourne and the finale of The Bachelor was on a few weeks ago here.
I can't remember a Tara or Jesse, however, I do remember a Tara about 2 episodes ago.

Where are you guys located? Which city?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I knew the result from reading ahead weeks ago.
Anyway Jesse and Jessica ended up breaking up not long after taping the finale.. these bachlors are so stupid, none of their relationships work :/

Keen

MD
HSC
Yes I'll have to admit to watching it. Mainly because my sis' hooked on it and I have nothing better to do these days.
Been watching it for a couple of weeks and I picked the final two weeks ago and in recent weeks picked Jessica, but interesting to hear they broke up I thought they were good together. The other girl didn't seem as real, I think the person who got it like 100% right was the mum, but I guess not quite right seeing they broke up.

Keen

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
*yooneek* said:
hey hey!!! =)
i hadnt seen any of it till tonight... lol i didnt know it was on!
so my views my not be hugely valid... but what they hey :p
Ah unlucky, you missed out on some great comedy/drama:lol:.

*yooneek* said:
yeah i could tell it was a big thing for tara to be displaying how she felt in words...
poor girl... by the end she seemed kindov mad at how he led her on...
I actually thought she took it quite well considering the lead up. I mean, yes she was angry but that is understandable. She seems like quite a strong girl:).

*yooneek* said:
MAN it was torture watching her car ride to see jesse! did she seriously vommit?
poor thing!
I am pretty sure she did, well at least it sounded like it:(.

*yooneek* said:
but yeah jesse seemed happy in the end, and he sounded like he made the right decision... espesh when he said it felt like a load had been lifted off... thats great he felt so sure :)
I thought he was more saying it felt good once he had told Tara he had chosen Jessica, like he had gotten through the guilt. I could be wrong though:p.

A1 said:
I can't remember a Tara or Jesse, however, I do remember a Tara about 2 episodes ago.

Well the finale was only shown last night here in Newcastle:).

Annegelic said:
Anyway Jesse and Jessica ended up breaking up not long after taping the finale.. these bachlors are so stupid, none of their relationships work :/
Argh:angry:! I didn't start a thread about this earlier in the season because I knew some jackass would spoil it. You know they don't show the weeks following the finale until next week? There are spoiler tags for a reason:angry:!

Keen said:
Been watching it for a couple of weeks and I picked the final two weeks ago and in recent weeks picked Jessica, but interesting to hear they broke up I thought they were good together.
I didn't think Jessica was ready for marriage. I guess I was right:(.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Annegelic said:
I knew the result from reading ahead weeks ago.
they broke up! </3... far out...its good they didnt rush into marriage...

i sometimes wonder how someone can find their life partner on a reality tv show...
except remember that joe millionaire guy and that gorgeous/sweet blonde chick- they're adorable...

persephone

HSC
I watched it last night. The Jessica chick who he chose was only 21 or something. I googled them after the ep aired. Apparently one of the reasons that they didn't last long is that she didn't want to relocate. So I guess she was talking crap when she said she would move to New York.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
SoCal said:
Argh:angry:! I didn't start a thread about this earlier in the season because I knew some jackass would spoil it. You know they don't show the weeks following the finale until next week? There are spoiler tags for a reason:angry:!
Um I don't think there's an ep showing their break up. The last ep is the question and answer one where all the girls get together and get interviewed or whatever. There's just articles on the net about their break up months later.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Actually because the following weeks episode is usually filmed weeks/months after the finale they usually say whether the couple is still together or not:argue:.

Danoz The Great

HSC
I watched this show with my mum. :\
I'm glad Jessica B 'won', she was one of my faviourites from the start.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
SoCal said:
Actually because the following weeks episode is usually filmed weeks/months after the finale they usually say whether the couple is still together or not:argue:.
No, I've watched the previous bachelors (there's been 5 or 6) and the last episode is always the interview one, and the audience just assumes the couple is still together when in fact every single one have broken up.

A1

HSC
N/A
What about the episode with the black guy and the woman on crutches?
Has this episode been shown?
This was the last episode here in Melbourne, which finished 2 weeks ago.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i was wathing this but i missed the last 2 episodes. i reckon it HAD to be scripted, espcially the parts with trish.

A1

HSC
N/A
I reckon the whole thing is scripted. The last to apprentices were white males. To me it was abvious that the new apprentice would have to be female or at least black.
In mainstream media it's not important how good you are, what is important is for equality to, at least be seen, to be observed.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
A! said:
No offence, I think we must have our channels crossed!?!?

A1 said:
I reckon the whole thing is scripted. The last to apprentices were white males. To me it was abvious that the new apprentice would have to be female or at least black.
In mainstream media it's not important how good you are, what is important is for equality to, at least be seen, to be observed.
Lol A1 i think youre slightly confused! The 'Tara' youre thinking of is Tora, and the "Bachelor" your thinking of is the Apprentice. I presume anyhow. The Apprentice is where they are competing to work for Trump and the Bachelor is where all these women are competing to marry one guy in the end. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)