The best and the worst mascaras (1 Viewer)

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
Tried Lash Blast and it was great until I got a horrible allergic reaction to it. Cried the whole day. It's a real shame since I love how it separates my lashes.
bummer :(

the one ive been using for a while now and that i swear by is CG exact eyelights. It is brilliant, makes you eye colour just shine, gives length and thickness and great separation and no clumping EVER!!

Im using Black Ruby for my green eyes, and i always get compliments on how bright they look, i luurve it <3
i saw that, but thought it was all bs

what do you mean by "makes your eye colour just shine"?
how does it even...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Loreal Lash architect
Maybelline Define a lash- Volume Mascara

efhat

HSC

how does it even...
haha well depending on what colour you choose, its not actually black, but black with a shade that enhances your eye colour ie, black ruby for green eyes. It just provides more of a contrast against your eye colour so it stands out more.

Chibimaru

HSC
I've tried that Revlon MAX crap in high school and all it did was clump my lashes and make my ducts secrete until I was all blotchy. I've tried Maybelline, Dior, Estee Lauder, Mac but I'm sticking to Shu Uemura Precise Volume Mascara over a coat of Chanel Lash Enhancing Base.

I love it. The base primer holds the mascara better, adds volume and minimises clumping and the mascara lengthens really well. Only problem is getting your hands on Shu Uemura in Sydney. Ive only seen it at DJ's in the city.

Last edited:
J

Jordan-Hoad

I've been using Natio's waterproof mascara for a fair while now....
so far so good

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
I bought the new Rimmel 1-2-3 mascara on impulse and WOW my lashes actually look fake! It gets a bit clumpy but i just blink on a tissue and all the gunky bits go on that.

As for everyday natural-looking lashes I like Covergirl LashExact and waterproof Maybelline Define-A-Lash. They don't clump so are so much easier to apply!

Last edited:

Yo1anda

HSC

how does it even...
you buy a colour contrasting OR the same to your eye colour (so for brown eyes you buy purple if i recall correctly)

the contrast usually makes brown eyes look lighter/more caramelly

my favourites:
yves saint laurent faux cils
diorshow
those are the only two that have never disappointed

i hate:
covergirl lash blast (doesnt do much for me in terms of length, brush is too big to use properly)
modelco false lash affect (comes with the white fluffy stuff ughhh hate it so badly)
maybelline define-a-lash... really mediocre
loreal lash architect in black.. clumpy ridiculous

I still -wish- i could find a cheapie that i loved though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)