• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Best And Worst of Fast Food (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

CieL said:
Are you insane?
McCafe coffee tastes like turd o_O
No. Dog shit tastes like turd.

McCafe coffe is actually halfway decent. Maybe you just go to a shit cafe.

HSC
maccas; nuggets, mcoz, filet of fish, chicken caesar things and sundaes are awesome. everything else is pretty shit.

kfc; actual like chicken pieces are good, so are their chips. mostly their burgers etc suck. post-mix mountain dew ftw.

hungry jacks; chicken nuggets and occasionally whoppers are good. most other burgers are massively shit, their fries suck and their soft drink usually tastes weird.

subway; most of the subs that aren't like meatball are pretty good. drinks are good, cookies are good (except for double chocolate, ew)

red rooster; chips are usually good. burgers/chicken/wraps etc are fucking gross.

oporto; wraps and burgers taste awesome, i fucking love that chilli sauce. their chips always taste kinda weird though.

CieL

HSC
jhakka said:
No. Dog shit tastes like turd.

McCafe coffe is actually halfway decent. Maybe you just go to a shit cafe.
Note: Halfway decent.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
jemsta said:
whats so bad about kfc's chips and gravy?

my friend used to work at kfc and she told me they collect all the fat from the vats for the chicken and that forms the main ingredient of the gravy....:worried: so eek

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
I have to say, I cannot stand the coleslaw (i think that's how you spell it) from kfc. But the gravy is awesome :)

cuppy

HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
my friend used to work at kfc and she told me they collect all the fat from the vats for the chicken and that forms the main ingredient of the gravy....:worried: so eek

OMG but why does it taste so good??

everytime i eat kfc i always have chicken, besides one or two times when i tried a burger but i didn't enjoy it too much...maccas all the way!!

MuffinMan

HSC
cuppy said:
OMG but why does it taste so good??

everytime i eat kfc i always have chicken, besides one or two times when i tried a burger but i didn't enjoy it too much...maccas all the way!!
haha i swap my coleslaw for gravy... :-/
not really into chicken, mainly cause I don't want to get my hands oily haha :eek:

CieL

HSC
MuffinMan said:
haha i swap my coleslaw for gravy... :-/
not really into chicken, mainly cause I don't want to get my hands oily haha :eek:
You're like me

I never touch the coleslaw... and the only time I'd eat the chicken pieces with my hands is if we buy a family bucket to share with several people... or else I'd keep my hands clean and buy the wraps

MuffinMan

HSC
CieL said:
You're like me

I never touch the coleslaw... and the only time I'd eat the chicken pieces with my hands is if we buy a family bucket to share with several people... or else I'd keep my hands clean and buy the wraps
haha if i have to eat the chicken, I go for forks. They work well :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
im not a big fan of their chicken....way too greasy and the amount of fat that is in the chicken......:(
those fillers look quite nice and i might try one sometime this week

G

Gavvvvvin

Filler is just a Twister on a bun. Except the bun is fatter than the tortilla and muffles the taste :eek:

You can beat the Pizza Hut lunchtime specials - $5 for a large pizza is pretty good :eek:

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
Filler is just a Twister on a bun. Except the bun is fatter than the tortilla and muffles the taste :eek:

You can beat the Pizza Hut lunchtime specials - $5 for a large pizza is pretty good :eek:
Had a filler yesterday. God that was the shittest thing I've paid for in a looooooong time. My bacon wasn;t even crisp

G

Gavvvvvin

I think "strip of fat" is a more accurate description than "strip of bacon" :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)