the best friend..and the brother (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
Yeah, my little sister doesn't know I've dated several of her friends. Best to keep it secret... or is it too late for that?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
cupcake08 said:
ok so my bestfriend has had this epic crush on my brother for about 2 years. in the last couple of months they've got chatting heaps whenever she's come over and now he likes her as well, and it seems he wants to ask her out after the hsc is over (although he hasn't spoken to me directly about it)

has anyone been in a simlar situation? everyone keeps asking me if i'm ok with it and saying that our friendship probably wont withstand a relationship between them. do you think its possible to remain close friends with someone who could possibly be in a fairly serious relationship with your brother? :eek:
Yeah my best friend has a crush on my brother. My brother, Tom, seems to kind of like my best friend. I'm not too sure though, but his body language gives it away. He's just mega flirtatious, and even stops playing world of warcraft when my best friend is around. James (my best friend) always talks about my brother, and how hot he is.

It's kinda a strange situation.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
now THAT'S an interesting situation ^^

to the thread starter:
I've been in a similar situation. I dated my best friend's brother. We had liked each other for 2 years, but didn't act upon it because of how close the family was. We gave in to temptation however, and although it didn't last very long, there was no problem.

I'm still best friends with the girl. I'm always over at her house. If her brother (my ex) is there, we'll be civil..."hi, how r u" etc, but that's about it. We had a bad break up too, but I never put my best friend in a weird situation.

My best friend was ecstatic that I was dating her brother, coz at least she knew that I was a great girl and she trusted me. She still wants us together, but he's a nong.

Anyway, that being said, it can work out. If ur bestie hurts ur brother, then it will be hard. They could end up living happily every after, and your sister in law will be your best friend!

Just make sure that she doesn't ignore you, and evenly spreads her time out between her boyf (ur bro) and her friends (including urself)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
Yeah my best friend has a crush on my brother. My brother, Tom, seems to kind of like my best friend. I'm not too sure though, but his body language gives it away. He's just mega flirtatious, and even stops playing world of warcraft when my best friend is around. James (my best friend) always talks about my brother, and how hot he is.

It's kinda a strange situation.
Now the next logical step is to get her into wow, so your brother can make him farm gold for him!

Last edited:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Now the next logical step is to get her into wow, so your brother can make him farm gold for him!
Did you not notice stazi said his best friend was a gay, James?

And i think stas is taking the mickey out of the situation.

p.s. i think your brother is pretty serious stazi. I wouldn't stop WoWing even if my mum walked into the room naked :shy: incest is relative :eek:

f*ck some 07er used that before me :gay:

munchybuddy

HSC
I hate to put a darkener on the issue, but believe me u will aboslutely hate it.
There is two girls at school in the same situation. they used to b like best friends but then one started dating the other ones brother. Now they like fight all the time and its one big mess. I can totally understand u feeling uncomfortable about it. If i was u i would feel the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)