The best movie lines (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Dont you dare try to stop me (Smee try to stop me)
I'm committing
suicide!
/blam

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Men, all this stuff you've heard about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung. Americans traditionally love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle. When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, big league ball players, the toughest boxers. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost, and will never lose a war... because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
howdy partanar

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Run away Simba
run away and never return...

tonyharrison

HSC
I have been touched by your kids... and I'm pretty sure that I've touched them.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
get off my plane

HSC
I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I will step outside the church if that's what needs to be done, though the door should shut behind me! I will do what needs to be done, though I'm damned to Hell! You should understand that, or you will mistake me.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Dont you dare try to stop me (Smee try to stop me)
I'm committing
suicide!
/blam
Don't try to stop me this time, Smee. Don't try to stop me this time, Smee. Don't you dare try to stop me this time, Smee, try to stop me. Smee, you'd better get up off your ass. Get over here, Smee!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
As far as I can see American men have been totally emasculated. They're like slaves! The die like flies from choleric thrombosis, while their women are sitting under hair dryers, eating chocolates, and arranging for every second Tuesday to be some sort of 'Mother's Day'!

And this positively infantile preoccupation with bosoms! In all my time in this wretched, godforsaken country, the one thing that has apalled me most of all is this preposterous preoccupation with bosoms! Don't you realize that they have become the dominant theme in American culture, in literature, advertising, and all things entertainment and everything! I wager you anything you like that if Amercan women stopped wearing brassiers your whole national economy would collapse overnight!

+It's too deep! It's too deep ya little ratfink! This is no place for a convertible\!

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different.

HSC
We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I think you're an overeducated 27-year-old virgin who likes to hold the hands of superstitious old ladies and promise them everlasting life.

HSC
What happens in a meadow at dusk?
Nothing Everything
NOTHING EVERYTHING
NOTHING EVERYTHING

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
there's too many of them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)