The best movie lines (1 Viewer)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.
whats that off? i know its from the start of an xzibit song - speed of life i think

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
"Nice wig, Janis. What's it made of?"
"Your mom's chest hair!" - Mean Girls.

I watched it last night and now the entire movie's stuck in my head.

rant

&&&&&&&&
HSC
fucking hell even i've watched this movie

made out with a hot dog? oh my god that was one time!

phosphorescent

You make me sad.
HSC
Damnit, beat me to it. Good movie.

Brad Dupree: [reading Lester's job description] "My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell." Well, you have absolutely no interest in saving yourself.
Lester Burnham: Brad, for 14 years I've been a whore for the advertising industry. The only way I could save myself now is if I start firebombing.
Oh man, I love Kevin Spacey. What a talent.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled ... was convincing the world he didn't exist." - Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects

HSC
Pineapple Express:
Red:"You just killed by a Daewoo Lanos motherfucker!"

omg. your name is knifeyspoony and you just quoted PE. I like you already.

"Hey, I really like your hair. Do you use any product in it?"

"Yeah... its called Jew."

"Wow, Martin got it bad.. what did someone take a dump in your eye?"

"No.. no pink eye for me... I'm just really HIGH"

pretty much anything from knocked up.

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!" - dark knight.

I should stop posting in this thread right now cause I could quote various movies til the cows came home...

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
V: People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
Evey: And you're going to make that happen by blowing up a building?
V: The building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. Alone, a symbol is meaningless, but with enough people, blowing up a building can change the world.
Evey: I wish I could believe that. But every time I've seen this world change, it's always been for the worse.
(V for Vendetta)

Creedy: (starts shooting the approaching V) Die! Die! Why won't you die? (his gun clicks empty) Why won't you die?
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.
(V for Vendetta)

V: Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense.
(V for Vendetta)

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti " - Hannibal Lecter, Silence of the Lambs

This is where this came from

Striker: "Surely you can't be serious!"
Rumack: "I am serious... and don't call me Shirley."
from Airplane! (1980 btw)

and the classic:
"My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'" - Forrest Gump

and to finish it off, a Shawshank quote

"get busy livin or get busy dyin, thats goddamn right" - Red, The Shawshank REdemption

<3

Shogun

HSC
How many abodiginals do you see male modelling?

HSC
Clerks 2
Randal Graves: That look was so gay. I thought Sam was gonna tell the little hobbits to take a walk so he could saunter over to Frodo and suck his fucking cock. Now *that* would have been an Academy Award worthy ending.
Hobbit Lover: Hey faggot, they're not gay! They're hobbits!
Randal Graves: And then, right after the Sam/Frodo suckfest, right before the credits roll, Sam fucking flat out bricks in Frodo's mouth.

JustinOCo

HSC
Pulp Fiction:

Jules: Well, there's this passage I've got memorized, sort'a fits the occasion. Ezekiel 25:17? "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. [begins pacing about the room] And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And you will know my name is the Lord [pulls out his gun and aims it at Brett] when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"Its made so much more awesome by the actions that go along with this, not to mention the awesomeness of Samuel L. jacksons Voice

tonyharrison

HSC
Landlord: [creepy voice] Venturraa?
Ventura: Yes Satan?!...oh i'm sorry sir, you sounded like someone else...

Landlord: I heard those animals again this morning, scratching around
Ventura: I don't take my work home with me sir
Landlord: What's all that pet food for then?
Ventura: ...fibre?

Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

i love that movie!!!! and that quote! good choice

fairytale: children expect nothing so they see everything.

back to the future:There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
What would you do with a million dollars?

What would I do with a million dollars; Man, two chicks at the same time man.

tonyharrison

HSC
From Liar, Liar:

Kid: My teacher says beauty is on the inside.
Jim Carrey (wateva his character's name is): That's only what ugly people say!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)