The bible & History and memory (1 Viewer)

mavy

Hey i was thinking for my related texts to use the bible and the website http://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm
in that Jesus was a real person recorded in history or not

would this be a worthwhile related text or am i just wasting my time, also if it is should the bible and the website be related as 2 seperate texts or as one.

Sorry if i offend anyone but i just feel like it is good to use for the module

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
theres A LOT of "secular" historical evidence 2 demonstrate that jesus was a real live human being who walked on earth. the hsc is not the place to get into a religios debate, for or against christianity or any religion. u have no idea who may end up with ur paper, and may have a LOT more information on that subject.
ps- no derr there is no evidence pilate executed jesus. cos he didnt. he stood trial b4 him.

Last edited:

ashmax

HSC
beccaxx said:
the hsc is not the place to get into a religios debate, for or against christianity or any religion. u have no idea who may end up with ur paper, and may have a LOT more information on that subject.
The bible's just as viable a text to use as any other, and there are plenty of references to truth that you can find throughout, just remember to remain objective and present your ideas as you would with any other text

I think you'd be fine to use it but like beccazz said

ashmax

HSC
btw which part of it are you going to use? or are you generalising and using the whole thing? cause either way it could work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)