The Biggest Loser (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
just gotta say i love this show!

i get goosebumps and i can't stop smiling during the show! its my favourite! lol

i love fiona.. even though she's a bit of a whinge.. i can sort of relate to her with all her getting burnt by guys

she's smart i wonder what she's studying at uni? anyone know?

i want fiona, wal or kristie to win :d

Circa

HSC
i love it!!!!...bob is soooo sexy...its kinda cool...its full makes me feel really skinny...but it like motivates me to go workout...lol:wave:

omg i swear i would like totally die for jillians body its HOT

HSC
N/A
I love the biggest loser. Even though I dont watch it much these days (no time).

omg i swear i would like totally die for jillians body its HOT
Jillian has massive arm muscles, they scare me :s. I think it looks wrong.

dora_18

HSC
i get goosebumps as well!!!!!....when the intro music comes on and theres that bit right after Wal when they show bob and jillian..lol especialy when bob flashes his gorgeous pearly whites..i cant help but smile!! and omg i totaly want her body as well...especialy her stomach...when shes working out in her little shirts and you can see her entire toned stomach its like wow u look great...

i think fiona is pretty...but shes definetly not going to win the show.she hasnt got that much weight to lose, infact when you compare her to bigger contestants like wal or harry or shane...they want to lose the weight equivalant of what she weighs about now! take ruth as an example, she weight roughly about 130-150? something like that...anyway she has at least another 70kg to shed..where as fiona wants to weight about that much at the end of all this.. because at her height thats a pretty suitable weight...i know it all depends on % of body weight..but still....unless she drops to about 50kg..and loses 50% of her body weight...dont know what shes studying either for that matter...havent seen her around the faculty of health science@ sydney though!

fearless86

HSC
dora_18 said:
havent seen her around the faculty of health science@ sydney though!
ahaha! oh, thatd be such a dream come true if fiona was at cumbo...!!
but on the screen, it said next to her name that she's from victoria :(

dora_18

HSC
go cumbo! ...lol....no i dont think she is...but oh well!!i always fall for unatainable people as well...like gay men

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i beg to differ i think she has got what it takes (most of the women are losing around the same weight as she is now, she's beat kristy (the top gunner for the women's side) two weeks in a row now.. and she's a master strategist... well done for using her immunity to her advantage! i woulda never thought the same thing...

i think its awsome ... and its body fat percentage... can u see though

that if she lost 25kgs thats a body weight percentage loss of 25%!

whereas if ruth who's about 160kgs if she lost 25kgs that would be a loss of 15%

So she definately can win this if she wants to... she's not as as strong as the rest of them (except maybe ruth) but she's smart, she knows she's not the strongest which is a strength on its own.. whereas big wal and kristy think they're top guns which could be their downfall.. plus she has an aliance with (shane, artie and that bitch woman) ...

i think she could win if she plays her cards right

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
lastnight i went to dcms (btw it WENT OFF)
anyway, we were walking along oxford st, and ran into ARTIE + TRACY from big bro!
and theyre still fat.. so its obvious that they dont win
sorry i wrekt some of it for ya guys
lol
i was begging artie to tell me who wins, but he said to keep watching the show
he was smoking, and i said smoking was bad for his health lol (was drunk)
anyway my friend took a foto with them lol freak

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
lastnight i went to dcms (btw it WENT OFF)
anyway, we were walking along oxford st, and ran into ARTIE + TRACY from big bro!
and theyre still fat.. so its obvious that they dont win
sorry i wrekt some of it for ya guys
lol
i was begging artie to tell me who wins, but he said to keep watching the show
he was smoking, and i said smoking was bad for his health lol (was drunk)
anyway my friend took a foto with them lol freak
hahaha awsome! lol
and my friend met ADRO! he said that no one's won yet ... that they're on holiday or something and that when they go back thats when they decide who wins.

I so think its between big wal, kristy or fiona ... shane yeah maybe but with fiona it might be awsome if she won!

Last edited:

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
lol oops i jst realised i said they were from big bro! lol
i think im jst excited about big bro coming up lol
yeahhh i ment bigger loser.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
im missing it tonight coz my stupid friend is making me stay to watch mooting :'(

i think im addicted to this show because i feel like my daily dose of drugs are gone!

i want ruth and artie to go! coz then fiona might be able to stay!

dora_18

HSC
so...who does everyone think will be in the final 3? im gettin really pissed off @ kristie..shes starting to bugg me, and shes too over-emotional...i mean how many times can one person cry on a program!she makes up for the emotional capacity for the entire show....

salsydney

HSC
damn channel ten! in the ads, it made it look like kristy was totally HATING jillian, but man, look at what it turned out to be! damn false advertising!!

as for ruth being voted out... i think shes looking MUCH better now... shes still a large woman, and has a long way to go, but relatively speaking... WOOOOOW

moco

HSC
dont we have to wait for another three or four months before they announce the winner. i reckon that will be so long and we probably forget about the show.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
The final is at the end of the month (the 28th, if I remember correctly), so hoooopefully it will be shown live, if not, they will do it soon afterwards.

dora_18

HSC
salsydney said:
damn channel ten! in the ads, it made it look like kristy was totally HATING jillian, but man, look at what it turned out to be! damn false advertising!!

as for ruth being voted out... i think shes looking MUCH better now... shes still a large woman, and has a long way to go, but relatively speaking... WOOOOOW
i know!!! i really wanted to see somekind of turn-out from kristie vs jillian..damn chanel 10!i cant believe she got immunity...although id rather that kristie getting it then adro....hes annoying

dora_18

HSC
and no we dont wait 3 months....theyve already filmed everything..in terms of the show..and the finale is done in a few weeks and its live...so all the contestants are in their homes working out(well hopefully)

salsydney

HSC
god, hate that they brought the old people back... i reckon harry is going to win, hes such a machine... dunno about the little show adro, fi, and kristy put on today with taking their black tops off and whatnot, but whatever.... want kristy to win, but reckon its in the bag for harry

harry, deserves to win it. for the other 3 its all strategy and the money to gain, im annoyed how theyre all dirty on harry, they all say how its a game, this is just a twist in the game. Sure i understand if they were annoyed and angry, but their greed has made them react alot further than that, especially adro, this guy even voted his friend off. What has Harry done wrong, theyve made it personal and more than just a game.

Pace_T

HSC
GOOOOO HARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the rest r fucken gay
and jo is the ugliest and most annoying piece of shit on earth!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)