The Biggest Loser (1 Viewer)

ceasetehconfusn

online now
HSC
Haha I thought it was either going to be the mum who was going to win or Harry because more focus was placed on the competition between two of them...but surprise, surprise Adro is the winner! Woo!

salsydney

HSC
ahhh so sad its over. i wanted either kristy or adro to win, so im glad to see adro win it... he was so tiny by the end, looked like such a youngin'!

i have an immense amount of hate for jo, its unhealthy how much i hate her.

salsydney

HSC
i just HATE her. i find her to be hideous. like, i always found her hideous, but was pretty impartial. but then when she came back into the show, and the way she talked to kristie, i just hated her. but what contributed to my hate for her was her sheer love for herself. she thinks shes so goddamn hot, when shes not. i thought she looked hideous tonight, her makeup was awful, though to be fair, the person who did her makeup didnt have a great canvas to work with. i also hated her bangs and forehead.

I HATE HER.

Pace_T

HSC
salsydney said:
i just HATE her. i find her to be hideous. like, i always found her hideous, but was pretty impartial. but then when she came back into the show, and the way she talked to kristie, i just hated her. but what contributed to my hate for her was her sheer love for herself. she thinks shes so goddamn hot, when shes not. i thought she looked hideous tonight, her makeup was awful, though to be fair, the person who did her makeup didnt have a great canvas to work with. i also hated her bangs and forehead.

I HATE HER.
me too
if i saw her inthe street id just knock her one in the face. shes soooo annoying

kow_dude

HSC
I don't like Jo either. She threw a bitch to Kristy when she complimented how Jo lost so much and she was seen as a threat back to the house. And then Jo tells Kristy to shove something up Kristy's ass on front on national T.V. Jo got owned by Kristy and said "oh why don't we all just go back to the gym and work out"... she made a total fool out of herself.

**blu_rose**

HSC
i've been watchin biggest loser on and off and when they showed a review of everything that happened in the season last night they showed fiona saying "i feel so violated" can anyone tell me what happened at the time to make her say that

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
The Blue's went into elimination, and as the Reds had more players left, they decided they needed the bigger bedroom. So, whilst the Blues were eliminating, the Reds packed up all the gear and switched rooms.
Thus, Fiona "felt violated" because people had been through her stuff.

And, on the note of Adro winning, you go boy! I've liked him almost from the start, he seems so lovely (and the fact hes a Newcastle boy doesn't hurt), so, snaps for him!

payafee

HSC
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this before but I find Fiona really hot for a fat person (not fat anymore though). She has a gorgeous face and is better looking than anyone else in the Big Brother house.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
..there was no "Krystal"..

EDIT: Presumably you're talking about Big Brother, not the Biggest Loser...why?

Last edited:

Dr_Doom

HSC
someone said Fi is more attractive than anyone in the BB house.

payafee thats coz ur a chick :p

dora_18

HSC
I CANNOT believe that bob and jillian didnt come to the reunion..that is so completely rude on their behalf...they should have come! "joining live from L.A" is hardely the same..and they said the same shit over and over again, like if i heard jillian say one more time "omg you're gorgeous" (apart from shane whom she proposed to) i was gonna scream...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)