Which body type do you prefer

• Total voters

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
the middle three

i'd say majority of normal people fit into them

Lucy257

those idiots who voted "anorexic" should try the black torture of being trapped in anorexia. then maybe they wouldn't be so eager to promote such a vicious and soul-destroying psychological illness.

Gay Captain

HSC
Curvy! Or if not, then fat, even.

Fucking sick of all girls that are supposed to be 'hot' looking like 8 year old boys!

What happened to real women? :mad:

jesscookie

HSC
i feel that there should be more catorgories on the fat side, not everyone is either curvy or fat, there are big boned, solid, butch, athletic, macho etc. you cannot catorgorise not-skinny peple into just fat and curvy.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Lucy257 said:
those idiots who voted "anorexic" should try the black torture of being trapped in anorexia. then maybe they wouldn't be so eager to promote such a vicious and soul-destroying psychological illness.
NO ONE CARES

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Gay Captain said:
OMG ITS A LYFESTILE NOT A DIZEASSE U R SO IGNOTRANT ANA 4 LYF

lol m i rite?
Are you one of those obese people that is proud of it?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
jesscookie said:
i feel that there should be more catorgories on the fat side, not everyone is either curvy or fat, there are big boned, solid, butch, athletic, macho etc. you cannot catorgorise not-skinny peple into just fat and curvy.
I said initially I avoided a plethora of categories as they would dilute the results and not have the clarity that the current set up does.

not everyone is either curvy or fat, there are big boned, solid, butch, athletic, macho etc. you cannot catorgorise not-skinny peple into just fat and curvy.

For arguments sake though:

Big-boned (can) = fat

More likely big-boned is a synonym of solid, built and maybe macho. There is a thread in L&R which deals with muscly girls.

Athletic = toned.

@AngelDuck:

Curvy - These are girls with a little bit of extra padding. Think booty, etc.
Fat - These are girls with alot of extra padding. Think beergut.

If you're in doubt then post a pic....

@Braad: In my defence this thread began its life in L&R - a far more respectable place for a mans man such as myself to post....:p

HSC
Lucy257 said:
lol I just noticed this post. Sorry, I'm an idiot lucy257.

I'd hope that anyone who saw my vote realised that it was a joke, about a very serious topic, because I find its inclusion as an option totally fucking ridiculous, as I don't think there's a single person around who genuinely does dig anorexia.

If my vote has confused you, or has encouraged any young boys and girls to starve themselves for the sake of looking "good", I'll now reverse the impact of my assertion by saying no, stop it children, get some pork on your fork, nobody likes a skeletal wreck, and people won't think you're hot if you have no meat about your body whatsoever.

UGFighter

HSC
I don't discriminate, I think women from all body types are attractive.. but less so the two extremes of anorexic or obese.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
loquasagacious said:
@Braad: In my defence this thread began its life in L&R - a far more respectable place for a mans man such as myself to post....:p
hahahaha...yes, of course :p
UGFighter said:
I don't discriminate, I think women from all body types are attractive.. but less so the two extremes of anorexic or obese.
i'd say that's with most people..the middle 3 groups would be fine with most people

googooloo

HSC
Curvy - Slightly on the heavier side of things but still certainly attractive this is where you will find girls who have a little more to hold on to.

I think this description of curvy is wrong. It is not that you have more to hold on to just you have the hourglass feminine, got hips to bare some children look. With a large bust usually. And the desciption of fat, I mean there is fat, chubby, obese. They're all different, and shouldn't be placed in the one group.

googooloo

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
I'd hope that anyone who saw my vote realised that it was a joke
I voted, but confused. I htuoght it was what bodytyoe are you, bot what do you prefer, and then I was like..ew this is voting on grils1 I am not gay1, but if it were a guy, not chunky, not fat, not gross skinny, but skinny with muscles, like my b/f.:uhhuh:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Anorexia was included solely to illustrate to those who think that guys like that sort of thing that we really don't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)