the bold & the beautiful! (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by p u b o r _
oh yeah i heard taylor was leavin too...
yeah she's preganant and the producers dont want her to b in the show preganant so they're killing her off... shame... shes without doubt one of the good actors in the show!

yeah i think macy comes back pretty soon too...

all these stuff i heard... they could b all gossip!

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ

yeah she's preganant and the producers dont want her to b in the show preganant so they're killing her off... shame... shes without doubt one of the good actors in the show!

[/QUOTE
Well what i read on other forums from die hard U.S. viewers was the reason Taylor got killed off was beacuse the actress apparently kept on having fights with Brad Bell the producers, she was leaking too much of future plots and she basically had enough of Bell.
Oh btw for those who don't know Ridge and Brooke get together once Taylor dies, Bridget finds out that Ridge is Massimo's son and no her half-brother and the best part is that Ridge finds out that Hope is Deacons kid, which leads to RIdge having a fit and hating Brooke

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
Oh yeah and there is also the Macy loves Thorne but can't be with him 'cause he hurt her too much b4 saga :argue:
There is also talk of a possible Bridget/Ridge relationship

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by lappang

There is also talk of a possible Bridget/Ridge relationship [/B]
yeah i heard that too! i saw in on the womans weekly or soap magazine or something... i'm not a die hard fan... just my mum is syco about that show...LOL

thats pretty gross tho

jessika

law chicky
HSC
james warren is back??? coolbies!!!!! aww I wish taylor would dump ridge and run away with james instead of being killed out of the show.

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jessika
james warren is back??? coolbies!!!!! aww I wish taylor would dump ridge and run away with james instead of being killed out of the show.
He is back in terms of the plot but in terms of seeing him he's a no show even though they wanted him to make a guest appearance!!!!!

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
no show what? then thats juz crappy then geez =(

the plot is lost wid him being shown?

last wk esp was strange sheila kissed erika and started crackign up and then she started banging her head on the wall <--- ahh mental case

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
last weeks episodes were the best! hahaha i've been waiting for it for a lOooOoOOonng time! everything about the show just drags on... you can not watch to show for 2 weeks and tune back in.. and you'll still understand the plot

LOL

CJ is a cutie!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC

how do they plan to get macy to come back into the show?! they blew her up to bits in an explosion!!! =S

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by johnson

how do they plan to get macy to come back into the show?! they blew her up to bits in an explosion!!! =S
Well when the explosion hit it "actually" threw Macy from the car. Then somehow she was able to crawl away to a cabin in the woods where Adam found her and took her away to Italy. The reason she didn't tell the Spectra gang that she was still alive was that she had to protect Adam from the men who are after him!!That's daytime TV for u!!!!!!:D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by lappang

Well when the explosion hit it "actually" threw Macy from the car. Then somehow she was able to crawl away to a cabin in the woods where Adam found her and took her away to Italy. The reason she didn't tell the Spectra gang that she was still alive was that she had to protect Adam from the men who are after him!!That's daytime TV for u!!!!!!:D
hahah now u just spoilt the whole thing for me... LOL... but i guess it was pretty predictable

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
hahah now u just spoilt the whole thing for me... LOL... but i guess it was pretty predictable
it doesnt really matter ... even if we know the plot, we'll stick be stuck in front of the tele watching ...

btw passions has seemed to have died in popularity here ...

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'

it doesnt really matter ... even if we know the plot, we'll stick be stuck in front of the tele watching ...

btw passions has seemed to have died in popularity here ...
watched passions last week...miguel or was it luis? I dont know, but he was running into someones room, trying to fight a dragon or something.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jessika
watched passions last week...miguel or was it luis? I dont know, but he was running into someones room, trying to fight a dragon or something.
that would be miguel who is still (after a few months) trying to save charity ...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
no offence but i think passions is soOoOo cheap! hahaah i was watching it a couple of days ago when there was a devil on the wardrobe (?!!) hahaha it looks pretty cheap to me!

hahah once again no offence to anyone here!

Juliet

HSC
I watch B&B, and only passions if I get home early and there's nothing else to do!;)

I didn't want taylor to die either!Oh well.

I can't get over the fact that Shelia kissed erica on the L-I-P-S when erica went to visit her in jail!:uhoh:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Juliet
I can't get over the fact that Shelia kissed erica on the L-I-P-S when erica went to visit her in jail!:uhoh:
what?! i missed that episode ... arrrrghhhh ... oh well ... theres bound to be more bizaar occurances on bnb ...:(

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Juliet
RIP Taylor Forrester. :(
at least she died with some dignity ... she could have very easily choked on some meat and karked it ... :)

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
I can't wait to see Taylor's Dad Jack rip into Brooke at Taylor's funeral :argue: ...but Brooke and Ridge still get together in the Protofino espisodes :mad: but at least not for long!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)