the cat empire, april 24 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi canberra dudes, i was told the Cat Empire are playing at ANU on April 24, so i decided to check it out for myself, and it seems they are. is anyone else a fan? cos i love them, but unfortunately i live in newcastle, and it seems the cat empire have ditched newcastle on this tour, so i was wondering if anyone there could let me know if there are some cheap hotels or youth hostels within 20mins approx of the uni, wherever the gig will be held is. cos i'm thinking of seeing them, and staying with some friends the night somewhere in canberra but have no idea where to stay...

much appreciated.

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
they are awesome live but i wouldnt bother travelling all the way from newy to the ACT just to see them, if u wait around long enought they will play in newcastle.

HSC
Hmmm i appreciate the advice, but they're like one of my fave aussie acts and theyre going touring overseas afer this aust tour, so i'm keen as hell to see them

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
I'm going!!! Just do a google search and choose anything cheap on northbourne ave or in Acton. I think you can stay at University House, too, which would be good if you're planning a good night. Don't know how much it costs.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Theres a youth hostel in O'Connor, or con a fenner resident into using one of their free guest days to put you up overnight.

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'd let you stay at my house if you were going to see a better band, but better bands never come to canberra :(

(with the possible exception of Sonic Youth last year)

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
YEs! The Cat Empire rocks!! Am totally looking forward to seeing them. The youth hotel in oconner is supposed to be ok. Lots of peeps stay there, so I guess that must mean something... :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)