• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i dunno about the northern line, but there are no trains at 3-4 on my line. i usually just get the nightride bus, im pretty sure thats the option for everyone - its not too bad, but youre kinda better off either driving in or staying out all night and coming home on a train at 6/7am when its light

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
im an hour away from the city... no one wants to drive cos then you can't drink.
i've caught the train going there at 8pm before but not in the morning so yeh just wondering how'd that be..

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Annegelic said:
clubbers - is it ok to take a train home from nth syd around 3-4am ?

Hmm....I wouldn't recommend it, unless you're with a very big group. Trains at that time are full of dregs. Better off leaving earlier or waiting till dawn.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ive never caught the train home that late... i just sleep on the streets till the sun comes up... its safer

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
what!?! because im a wuss, i dont feel safe catching a train home since its unrealistic to cab it... wouldnt you like to experience a day out on the streets? lemme tell you, its a great lesson cuz i aint gonna run away from home...

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
ive never caught the train home that late... i just sleep on the streets till the sun comes up... its safer
funny thing is... he's not joking... :p arent ya oj

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol actually, u think about it no one would try to roll u cos they'd think ur just the usual city bum...

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice is mad gangsta....dont mess with him kids

Sasky

HSC
Annegelic said:
clubbers - is it ok to take a train home from nth syd around 3-4am ?

NUP NUP NUP

No trains then darl. So bloody annoyin that time. I swear, those stupid people that run trains have some sort of deal goin on with the taxis services all around sydney.

Stupid taxis - no money left!!! :chainsaw:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Annegelic what suburb? Cause I live down in the south west and everytime I head up to Greenwood, North Sydney, I crash at my mates place in Gordon. The bus is pretty cheap and there are alot of people catching it if you're heading north of North Sydney. I've never caught it south though cause I usually wait till there are trains in the morning before I catch them.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
sasky - there is, cos i checked the timetable. they just don't come often.

transcendent - yeah i have a friend who lives in nth syd and when she comes clubbing w/ us we crash at her place, but then the times she doesn't come i couldn't crash there cos it's kinda using her ? :/

i live out west as westernly possible :(

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Annegelic said:

transcendent - yeah i have a friend who lives in nth syd and when she comes clubbing w/ us we crash at her place, but then the times she doesn't come i couldn't crash there cos it's kinda using her ? :/

but its ok to use friends... i do it all the time...
and how far west? i think lengy lives quite far west...

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Annegelic said:

no maybe u have a really old timetable, coz the trains stop for a few hours in the morninig, then start at 5:30 or somethnig i htink

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
oh u love it
yes, yes i do... but lets not tell everyone!

think at night theres those night bus thingys... not sure since ive never used em... do they check tickets?

and sasky, werent you the chick who said you walked home? walking from one side of the bridge? if you can do that... no need for cabs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)