The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mate you can meet me, thursday/friday/saturday... i forgets we still fighting?

plus i thought you said you aint coming back to sydney till next year?

mack

Banned
HSC
I refuse to fight you until you turn into a kung fu mofo. It has to be fair. Where will you be on NYE? ill come to syd then.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mack said:
I refuse to fight you until you turn into a kung fu mofo. It has to be fair. Where will you be on NYE? ill come to syd then.
kung fu? u should go kung pow.. like that weird ass movie that was on last night... hahahhahahaah

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
kung pow was the most random movie...i saw the first 10 min with the baby doing kung fu and shit...it was scary...then the dude using rodents as numchucks..wtf? it was so stupid it wasn't even funny!!

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i'd have to agree... gladiator got me hooked though!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
kung pow was the most random movie...i saw the first 10 min with the baby doing kung fu and shit...it was scary...then the dude using rodents as numchucks..wtf? it was so stupid it wasn't even funny!!
thats wat i thought at the end of the movie... but fuk it was funy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha!!

and wtf was up with that chick with one boob? hahaha

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
new years... ill most likely be at milsons ... or maybe... in the city... i should be out though..
i doubt youd wanna meet me then... im usually a dickhead on nye

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
milsons is good...some of my friends thought it would be a MAD idea to go to circular quay, well i had about a thousand people step on my foot and i ruined my new pants :(

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
new years... ill most likely be at milsons ... or maybe... in the city... i should be out though..
i.ll probably be at........... whats that place called...........botanical gardens.. was there last yr it was MAD!!

we should meet OJ im a dikhed on NYE too..

last yr ...... we all had 3 bottles of that shit lindermans wine .. and this was before the new yr!! had 2 more after that........ passed out somewhere in the city and woke up in a cop station...

hows that for a story to tell the grankids.

mack

Banned
HSC
Orange Juice said:

I still wanna meet ya. If youre a dickhead ill just punch you in the head a few times hahahaha......

Ive got a story to tell the grandkids too....First night of clubbin, had a mad time, picked up, memory from 4am onwards blank, woke up in bed at 1pm with this wierd fluff all over my d***. Thats one mystery thatll never be solved.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mack said:
I still wanna meet ya. If youre a dickhead ill just punch you in the head a few times hahahaha......

Ive got a story to tell the grandkids too....First night of clubbin, had a mad time, picked up, memory from 4am onwards blank, woke up in bed at 1pm with this wierd fluff all over my d***. Thats one mystery thatll never be solved.
haha ive readthat in another thread. go mack. where there chickens or fluffy rabbits around?

mack

Banned
HSC
Before when i said "picked up" i think you may have got the impression I went home with the girl, which I didnt. Should have said "hooked up". Agnes which Gloria Jeans you work at?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
i.ll probably be at........... whats that place called...........botanical gardens.. was there last yr it was MAD!!

we should meet OJ im a dikhed on NYE too..

last yr ...... we all had 3 bottles of that shit lindermans wine .. and this was before the new yr!! had 2 more after that........ passed out somewhere in the city and woke up in a cop station...

hows that for a story to tell the grankids.
its still a while till nye... ill see on the night...
im actually a dickhead... normally... just everyday... but ill just use nye as an excuse... :p

agnes can you get me free shit at gloria jeans?

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeh Juicy if youre a dickhead dont worry, Ill just beat the crap out of ya, everybody's happy. Agnes im comin to visit you at work!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mack said:
Yeh Juicy if youre a dickhead dont worry, Ill just beat the crap out of ya, everybody's happy. Agnes im comin to visit you at work!
haha well ur from the central coast.. i work at GJ's at Sutherland... i can give u free drinx :) come visitme

so whos coming to my bday drinks this friday?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)