The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (2 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mate blues pt is always the place to be every year...

dress code? should be the same i guess... seeing as your a guy dress up mate... you aint got assets to flash them bouncers

hYperTrOphY

HSC
Orange Juice said:
mate blues pt is always the place to be every year...

dress code? should be the same i guess... seeing as your a guy dress up mate... you aint got assets to flash them bouncers
True, true..

Does anyone know what the "free entertainment" at Darling Harbour is like? I had a look online and it seems to be mostly jazz, with some soul and reggae.

Lennie

Sounds on Sunday @ Greenwood is possibly the hottest event of all time <3

Highly recommend!

Anyone else hooked?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
woah, a slurpie machine... thats mad... now you owe me one of those as well as that coffee you said youd give me about 2 years back...
how am i mean? you havnt even wished me merry xmas
the whole u working at the american express building! merry xmas :ninja:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
the whole u working at the american express building! merry xmas :ninja:
i never said i worked there! dont put the blame on the asian guy whos first language isnt english...

i get its the thought that counts right?
omg im over clubbing, my whole social is down the drain

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
i never said i worked there! dont put the blame on the asian guy whos first language isnt english...

i get its the thought that counts right?
omg im over clubbing, my whole social is down the drain
my first language isnt english either!

i went to the lowenbrau on sat night.. mango beer yum... but i got kicked out after i attempted to walk down the stairs, but stumbled down, and was collected at the bottom ! lol

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
my first language isnt english either!

i went to the lowenbrau on sat night.. mango beer yum... but i got kicked out after i attempted to walk down the stairs, but stumbled down, and was collected at the bottom ! lol
yeh... well... stop being racist dammit!

do you get kicked out often? you should make it a weekly routine

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
I have a question to ask
has anyone gone to revesby workers on a friday night? does anyone know if they are strict about 1 person /member in the DJ area?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
yeh... well... stop being racist dammit!

do you get kicked out often? you should make it a weekly routine
im not racist!! ommggg!

Yeah i get kicked out kind of frequently.. i like my drink a little too much haha, esp in the city! :p

and ur not getting that free coffee any more.

and Katie 123, theyre not too strict! altho i havent been for a while

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
im not racist!! ommggg!

Yeah i get kicked out kind of frequently.. i like my drink a little too much haha, esp in the city! :p

and ur not getting that free coffee any more.

and Katie 123, theyre not too strict! altho i havent been for a while
I guess ill have to take your word on it. Ive never been kicked out of a place. Never been refused entry either. I also no longer drink because it kills. You should stop too!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i quit smoking.. thats a start for me!!

oooooooooooh getting kicked out is fun

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
really? thats awesome of you... i hope you do make it! cuz like...apparently smoking is bad or something among those lines...

dont forget my coffee!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
really? thats awesome of you... i hope you do make it! cuz like...apparently smoking is bad or something among those lines...

dont forget my coffee!
yeah i havent had one for 2 weeks... yeah i heard smoking is bad for u too... hmmm i wonder ho they figure that!

and no coffee for u! :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Katie123 said:
I have a question to ask
has anyone gone to revesby workers on a friday night? does anyone know if they are strict about 1 person /member in the DJ area?
I go there, I don't think they are very strick about 1 guest/member in dj area, my friends are members already but sometimes when a non member comes along we just sign them in downstairs.
My friend bought a guest along last time and after lining up and getting into the dj area upstairs they went to the left just behind the 1st small bar near when you first get in(not at the bar) and i think the guest had to pay $5.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
yeah i havent had one for 2 weeks... yeah i heard smoking is bad for u too... hmmm i wonder ho they figure that!

and no coffee for u! :p
first no merry christmas and now no coffee?
youve really pushed me over the line now

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
that ninja didnt seem to mean it so much...

happy new years to the asians such as lengy...

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Hi guys *waves*

I finally got to go clubbing last night :) First we went to Greenwood (which was closed, is it normally closed on a Saturday night?)

We went to Pontoon which was pretty good. The DJ was good and the played my type of music, mostly RNB and some classics plus the latest stuff. Drinks weren't too expensive (A smirnoff was $7.50 and the cover charge was $10). Lots of young ppl and good security *thumbsup* Some guys got sent away for wearing t-shirts, so yeah watch what you wear.

Then my friends wanted to go to 'home', it was a bit of a let down for me. The cover was $25. There was a live band but it wasnt my style of music or club, also lots of sleezes (1 30 year old tried to pick up my friend). They also do bag checks and metal detector things. It was alright for those who don't like RNB and those who like strobe lights and misty stuff.

I still had a good time though, can't wait to go again. But i learnt its best to check it out yourself, there are mixed opinions about all clubs and it just depends on your taste :D

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
melsc said:
Then my friends wanted to go to 'home', it was a bit of a let down for me. The cover was $25. There was a live band but it wasnt my style of music or club, also lots of sleezes (1 30 year old tried to pick up my friend). They also do bag checks and metal detector things. It was alright for those who don't like RNB and those who like strobe lights and misty stuff.
hmmm if u hadnt realised... home and subbies as its called on friday nights, is a place for pill poppin hobos to get high.. no one really cares for the music as there all off their face.... and dance like crazy with glowsticks

thats probably why u didnt like it.. congrats for u for going in there straight :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)