The countdown (1 Viewer)

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Hehe I want to just get my results over and done with, like honestly theres so many high expectations... Bloody annoying i tell ya! Ah well next weekend there will be tears of joy and tears of pain by the entire state :p

= Jennifer =

HSC
i am very scared about receiving my results..but i can honestly say i put 110% into this year and i did the best i could so i hope to get the results i deserve

goodluck to everyone

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Nightmares almost every night and relatives asking every five seconds what I got...Good Luck they say, but you won't need it. I feel like throwing their heads against the wall and screaming 'nah, you're f**king wrong...totally f**king wrong.'

*Ahem.*

S

Shuter

= Jennifer = said:
i am very scared about receiving my results..but i can honestly say i put 110% into this year and i did the best i could so i hope to get the results i deserve

goodluck to everyone
It is impossible for my results to be the best I could of got, and something that I will be happy with.

I just hope the damage isn't too great, and I can use some fairly easy tricks to still end up completing the course I want.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
This countdown is so shit it's giving me cancer.

The only HSC result countdown that won't give you ovarian cancer this summer is provided by Ziff. Online on MSN.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
everyone is saying that i have nothing to worry about and you will get into what you want.
i just look at them and agree. i'm sick of disagreeing with them now
i just dont want phone calls all friday and saturday

Blackalicious

HSC
im so scared :(
so very scared :(
i think i may have a heart attack waiting for my results to finally download on the day.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
im starting to regret doing most of my assessments/study the night before they were due
im pretty sure i did better in the hsc than in my assessments for most of my subs.. especially maths.. everything kinda came together when i did like 12 past papers lol
i just want my name in the paper for cafs.. thatll make my day :)
what day are the band 6 people published anyway? is it the saturday?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Blackalicious said:
im so scared :(
so very scared :(
i think i may have a heart attack waiting for my results to finally download on the day.
results *usually* loads very quickly. hahaha

I remember the night before the release of HSC results, I go over all the assessment tasks that i have done in Year 12..brings back so much memories and *coughs* hardwork *coughs*. may be you all can try... when you finish going through them you'll feel a sense of achievement in itself already.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
cro_angel said:
what day are the band 6 people published anyway? is it the saturday?
yep saturday. they will be everywhere. in the newspapers (Telegraph and SMH), the board of studies website...

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Survivor39 said:
when you finish going through them you'll feel a sense of achievement in itself already.
otherwise you feel an overwhelming sense of impending and inevitable failure. :(

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
this countdown will bring abt the end of my existence........that is if i dont take my own life first..........we should have a "vent anger on HSC" thread...hmmm

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i don't care about what other people think..i know they'll all say "we know you tried your hardest" etc. etc. ...but i want a decent uai because i want to go to uni..as simple as that..

i don't feel NERVOUS nervous about friday/saturday..but..i don't feel so great about it either lol..all we can do is wait (and hope) i guess lol..the damage has already been done and unfortunately there's nothing we can do to change it..

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i just get really scared ive stuffed up half of my exams. but in the end, i think youd have to have stuffed them pretty badly to be stuffed for your uai though. i dont think i stuffed any terribly and my school stuff was beyond what id hoped (except english and math kinda, but sciences were very good, considering this year was a brainiac year i think). good luck everyone, and have fun at christmas being asked by all your relos : "i hope it was everything you dreamed of" or "how did you go?" and then want to talk it all over with you and how the hsc doesnt mean anything. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)