The Course/College Thread (1 Viewer)

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
LeftrightOut said:
Hope everyone has a good O-week hat and bib hunting :)
yeah i managed to steal a robb girl's viking hat - but the stropper went crying to one of the boys who came and took it back.... i mean if she had come back to get it then that's ok - but getting her RA to get it?? i thought that was pretty poor

i'm glad i didn't go to robb - is it just me or are most of the people that go there just feral? boys and girls

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
no offence to the robb ppl who are ok...(note there are only a few that ive met)...but they strike me as strange...and they dont shut the hell up in lectures....grrr....

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
i think that i have a bit of a one sided view of robb people - i know just the aggies., which are probably the worse side of the college. having said that there are some decent people there who are really nice and you can get along with really easily... and as for not shutting up in lectures - i think us albies kids are probably just as bad!! sorry guys!

qwertyqaz

moose87 said:
no offence to the robb ppl who are ok...(note there are only a few that ive met)...but they strike me as strange...and they dont shut the hell up in lectures....grrr....
Yeah i with you all the way there moose87, Those robb chicks r pissin me off as well. we should do something about it. They cant even drink- robb ppl are soft

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
we gunna get bashed now!! na they are nice and all but they dont realise that i dont care who jus sent them a msg proclaiming their everlasting love!! albies girls are ok in our lectures...there are a couple of snobs (laura_1 knows who i mean) and the others are sumtimes too wound up and need to stress less...thats all...
Laura_1 said:
Yeah i with you all the way there moose87, Those robb chicks r pissin me off as well. we should do something about it. They cant even drink- robb ppl are soft

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)