The Cricket Thread (1 Viewer)

michaeljennings

HSC
Re: The Official Cricket Thread

are you a pom? cause they suck big time atm, almost no hopes for the world cups coming up
I wouldnt say theyre no hope, theyve got a better shot than india atm i reckon. Hales and lumb really need to be in their one day team though and bell should bat down the order and gary ballance should be booted out

Bopara played well yes but the rest flopped again as usual. England rely way too much on morgan and buttler (apart from yesterday). If they make the runs they go close to winning or even winnnig the match but if they get out cheap then England cant win. Also Bopara was smashing em cause he had no real pressure on, come on 33 runs from the final over youd say to yourslf i cant hit 6 6's so may as well have some fun and try to swing as hard as i can?
i dont think you watch england play very much lol judging by these comments. They relied on morgan and buttler heavily in the one day series purely because of the slow starts they were getting off to due to cook being out of form and england experimenting with their number 3 and 4, change the team and bring in players in form like hales and lumb and morgan and buttler dont need to do as much because theres not as much scoreboard pressure due to their own run rate. And bopara wasnt smashing them because there was no real pressure on, he scored 65 off like 25 balls, he was smashing them cos the deck was heaps good and the boundaries were tiny. Yea fair enough theres not much pressure in the last over but he only hit 3 of his 8 sixes in that last over..

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

Yeah Bopara played heaps mad! Sucks that england couldn't win. I don't think there's anything wrong with the English team because if you watch carefully, you'll notice that although half the English are not in form, they're losing but only just. Apart from some anomalies in test and stuff, The English are losing only just by a small amount like last match 8 runs I think. And we all know what damage they can do when all the players are in form! Especially Morgan!

Anyways I watched the Women's cricket T20 today it went for like 2 hours. Run chase needed 99 runs, sad I know. Sucks there weren't many people watching at the stadium.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Yeah Bopara played heaps mad! Sucks that england couldn't win. I don't think there's anything wrong with the English team because if you watch carefully, you'll notice that although half the English are not in form, they're losing but only just. Apart from some anomalies in test and stuff, The English are losing only just by a small amount like last match 8 runs I think. And we all know what damage they can do when all the players are in form! Especially Morgan!

Anyways I watched the Women's cricket T20 today it went for like 2 hours. Run chase needed 99 runs, sad I know. Sucks there weren't many people watching at the stadium
Is this on GEM?

Also a friend posted this on Facebook, which I think is absolutely disgusting:

http://theantibogan.wordpress.com/2014/01/29/aussie-sexism-for-female-aussie-cricket-star/

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

crazy_paki123

HSC

has anyone been following the big 3 thingo? Where the BCCI, ECB and CA want to basically take over the cricketing world. Its disgusting the greed and power that these 3 countries crave, especially India (doesnt surprise me tbh). Im just scared for cricket here, if the Big 3 get approved itll be the death of cricket, basically Australia, India and England playing each other till they get fed up. Hopefully, South Africa, Pakistan and Sri Lanka continue to refuse this nonsense. What are your views peeps?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

has anyone been following the big 3 thingo? Where the bcci, ecb and ca want to basically take over the cricketing world. Its disgusting the greed and power that these 3 countries crave, especially india (doesnt surprise me tbh). Im just scared for cricket here, if the big 3 get approved itll be the death of cricket, basically australia, india and england playing each other till they get fed up. Hopefully, south africa, pakistan and sri lanka continue to refuse this nonsense. What are your views peeps?
nooooooo i don't want my cricket to leaavvee me!!!!!! :( :(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Freaking c*nts that stereotype :(

The amazing thing about her is that she plays international cricket AND football. Haven't seen many sportsmen do that!
Exactly.

Even though she plays for *groan* Sydney FC, much respect for her dual-sporting achievements.

swoozie

HSC

am i the only protea supporter on this thread?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

Fckin dumbcnt 3rd freaking shithole umpire! Never fucking gives Benefit of the Doubt to English batsmen! :chainsaw:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Fckin dumbcnt 3rd freaking shithole umpire! Never fucking gives Benefit of the Doubt to English batsmen! :chainsaw:
I don't think the umpire knew about the law, even Brett Lee is pissed about it

crazy_paki123

HSC

fuck me, listening to Heally and James Brayshaw commentate is mind numbing.

timeflies

HSC

has anyone been following the big 3 thingo? Where the BCCI, ECB and CA want to basically take over the cricketing world. Its disgusting the greed and power that these 3 countries crave, especially India (doesnt surprise me tbh). Im just scared for cricket here, if the Big 3 get approved itll be the death of cricket, basically Australia, India and England playing each other till they get fed up. Hopefully, South Africa, Pakistan and Sri Lanka continue to refuse this nonsense. What are your views peeps?
Absolutely agree with your view.. India in particular trying to control world cricket and the other two tagging along for some power. It would be a real shame if it passes. At least what the ICC was doing with the Future Tours Program ensured countries played against a range of others instead of choosing their opponents. It's going to kill cricket...

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

Ehhh, atm the BCCI have a heap of control over the ICC and cricket anyway.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

Ohk thanks kazz.

Yep fuck those asshole commentators and 3rd umpire. Now I'm starting to wonder if all this umpiring bias is making Australia win. Do you guys even remember the last time there was a controversial out given to Australia in Australia?

I'm not watching this anymore, this is not called cricket, it's called cheating :(

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

Oh and green is the colour of Australia lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)