The Cricket Thread (1 Viewer)

crazy_paki123

HSC
Re: The Official Cricket Thread

lol nice kaz. HyperBole relax man. England are no match for Australia atm thats all. England have been very unlucky too but thats not the umpire's or australia's fault. Throughout the summer straya have been better vs England in batting bowling and fielding so you cant really complain about losing. Australia is Green and gold, Pakistan is green hence their name Team Green.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

Ohk thanks kazz.

Yep fuck those asshole commentators and 3rd umpire. Now I'm starting to wonder if all this umpiring bias is making Australia win. Do you guys even remember the last time there was a controversial out given to Australia in Australia?

I'm not watching this anymore, this is not called cricket, it's called cheating :(
Did you not hear the correction? The commentators got it wrong and spent a couple of minutes justifying why they called out the umpires.

You win some and lose some with marginal decisions, just like that last LBW given out. It doesn't look like this match will even be close, even if there was an umpiring mistake it wouldn't have cost them the match.

crazy_paki123

HSC

yes BCCI have control already but the plan their proposing is basically wanting more power, and creating a 2 tier system really. Instead of encouraging countries like Afghanistan, Ireland, Netherlands etc this tier system will get rid of them as theyll have no money to operate. Also since the big 3 get more money and power, the rest will die out as they are funded by other parties too. Thus all the money will got big 3, with only the big 3 playing each other to get more money. Eventually theyll get fed up with each other and stop playing, or India will get found out on aussie and england pitches and India will end up playing India A whilst the only test nations left will be Australia and England and trust me thatll make for a very very dull Ashes. Hell Test cricket will die therefore there will be no Ashes

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

nooooooooooooo I love test cricket! :( :(

Man I can't relax!

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

woooo finally Broad found the courage to defend his team. I like that ;)

crazy_paki123

HSC

obviously lol hes the England T20 captain, its his job to defend em

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

Yeah I know, Alastair didn't though. He kept saying "Credit to the Australia team, blah blah" and then negative about his own team

michaeljennings

HSC

Freaking c*nts that stereotype :(

The amazing thing about her is that she plays international cricket AND football. Haven't seen many sportsmen do that!
Its probably harder for men to represent their country in two sports due to the sheer number of males that play sport relative to women. But yea kudos to ellyse! She was two grades above me at my primary school :)

Yep fuck those asshole commentators and 3rd umpire. Now I'm starting to wonder if all this umpiring bias is making Australia win. Do you guys even remember the last time there was a controversial out given to Australia in Australia?

I'm not watching this anymore, this is not called cricket, it's called cheating :(
You've been convincingly beat in just about every match this summer, i dont think its the umpires lol

Last edited:

crazy_paki123

HSC

same old story reallly for England. Well done Australia. And George Bailey... what a beast. Anyway, who thinks Straya can beat South Africa in South Africa and is anyone here going to a match in the 50 over World Cup?

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

kiwi703

HSC
N/A

^harsh. Steyn averaged 17.66 last year, and did amazing vs india/pakistan in odis recently

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
The Official Cricket Thread

Go johnson! Ahahahhaha.

4 wickets gone already, :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)