• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the current english course is a waste of time, true or false (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
i really don't see why some ppl are so agressive... >< no, i'm not just making a jab at you, simon, this is like a general comment.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Charity F said:
i really don't see why some ppl are so agressive... >< no, i'm not just making a jab at you, simon, this is like a general comment.
Because being blatantly bitchy is so much more fun than being passive-aggressive? (see: iEdd)

Last edited:

Jachie

HSC
Kujah said:
I'm wondering why this thread hasn't been locked yet...
Because last time I checked, discussions were encouraged here at BOS? I'm just guessing.

iEdd

HSC
simonloo said:
Please GTFO my intraweb, hypocrite.
Your intraweb? That's laughable. A piece of toast that runs around trying to insult everyone on the net that doesn't agree with it. Does the internet make you feel like a big boy?

iEdd

HSC
Jachie said:
Because last time I checked, discussions were encouraged here at BOS? I'm just guessing.
You're not capable of a discussion. You resorted to call people "fucking stupid" who didn't agree with you.

Jachie

HSC
iEdd said:
You're not capable of a discussion. You resorted to call people "fucking stupid" who didn't agree with you.
Get your facts straight. I said if you honestly think you can take nothing out of HSC English then you'd have to be fucking stupid. Rule #1 of English Advanced: ALWAYS.NOTE.TEH.CONTEXT!

As an aside, you're really in no position to be telling people that they can't discuss considering your shitty passive-aggressive demeanour, not to mention your complete lack of a point. OMGZ U SED I WAS INCAPABLE CUZ I LYK CALLD SUM1 OUT ON YR BULLSHIT U SURE SHOWED MEEE!

Last edited:

iEdd

HSC
Jachie said:
As an aside, you're really in no position to be telling people that they can't discuss considering your shitty passive-aggressive demeanour, not to mention your complete lack of a point. OMGZ U SED I WAS INCAPABLE CUZ I LYK CALLD SUM1 OUT ON YR BULLSHIT U SURE SHOWED MEEE!
This is a public forum. If I wanted a one-on-one I would PM you. It's not passive aggressive, it's just the simple fact that some posts are directed to all readers. By the way, what is YOUR point?
My point is that school is not compulsory, so we should just have all subjects as electives. I think senior maths is important, but I don't think everyone should have to do it. I think it's only a waste of time if you don't get something out of it (which is anyone that doesn't enjoy it). Relax Jachie, you might go bald.

Last edited:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
iEdd said:
This is a public forum. If I wanted a one-on-one I would PM you. It's not passive aggressive, it's just the simple fact that some posts are directed to all readers. By the way, what is YOUR point?
If you want a one-on-one pay me 2 grand and I'll take you to a private booth, no touching her though :D

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
iEdd said:
Your intraweb? That's laughable. A piece of toast that runs around trying to insult everyone on the net that doesn't agree with it. Does the internet make you feel like a big boy?
A bloody red eye with flaming eyelashes. That's deep man. Deep. Almost as deep as your name iEdd.

LOL YOU ARE SO POPLAR! LAYK THE IPOD

iEdd

HSC
Actually it's just one of the avatars from this site. I had the mouse one, but some other new guy took it, so I changed, but whatever...

fishy89sg

HSC
f3nr15 said:
I watched actors play as the characters from 'Away' at Newtown Threatre.
An opportunity not to be missed.
LOL me too!!!!

if youre refering to the background characters (e.g. the girl controlling that tree), i totally agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)