• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Door (1 Viewer)

L

lucky

I'm doing Immigrant Chronicles (Poetry) for Change... should do the door or should i do some other stimulus material ?:confused:

s2ophie

HSC
its up to you. Do whatever fits in with what your theory on change is. The door fits pretty much everything

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
yeah, and i guess it depends on what type of change you're doing too.....

but i agree, the door can be used for anything :p just manipulate it, hehe

Benno

HSC
fuck the door! im gona so burn that "stimulus" booklet after the HSC! im gona be like die die die! u stupid booklet!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
doesn't matter

whatever u feel most comfortable with. if u can make it fit and u can talk about it then it's all good.

Comedy_Al

Originally posted by Benno
fuck the door! im gona so burn that "stimulus" booklet after the HSC! im gona be like die die die! u stupid booklet!
Bloody oath. the english course is so f@cked up. i reckon it wont last another 2 years before it gets linched.

Kimba

"Bloody oath. the english course is so f@cked up. i reckon it wont last another 2 years before it gets linched."

Actually i think you will find that they have already moved on! Year 11 next year are doing like Journeys or some shit!! what can i say, be glad to be rid of it!!

You must remember lucky, that over 80% of people do the door! If its the only one that works for you do it! But i would highly recommend that you try and make one of the less used ones work for you, if that is at all possible!!

Benno

HSC
like fractels, who uses that shit! not even my teacher knows what it means!

Kn1ght_M4r3

Originally posted by Kimba
"Bloody oath. the english course is so f@cked up. i reckon it wont last another 2 years before it gets linched."

Actually i think you will find that they have already moved on! Year 11 next year are doing like Journeys or some shit!! what can i say, be glad to be rid of it!!

You must remember lucky, that over 80% of people do the door! If its the only one that works for you do it! But i would highly recommend that you try and make one of the less used ones work for you, if that is at all possible!!

hehehe yeah i heard about that from my english teacher to, that there doing journeys and shit. they change every 4 years or something like that. ahh well means that we can't really help them lol, lucky us i guess we get help from past students and stuff.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, the door fits with anything because it's so open to interpretation

Tocatina

I got told of a certain university lecturer that if any more HSC markers see The Door used again, they are persoanlly show up to that students house and shove their exam up their arse. According to her, she say doing The Door will make you loose marks, due to harsh marking

Benno

HSC
doubt it, if what u say is good they cant deny you good marks.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i used sky high with feliks skryznecki, that seemed to fit in nicely
cos of the strength of memories on one's change in perspective..

Nezz

HSC
I was thinking of changing mine to sky high... have you found it easy to relate strongly in a couple of ways?
if you can, how????? (if you dont mind me asking!)

Azn fairies

Originally posted by Benno
like fractels, who uses that shit! not even my teacher knows what it means!
umm.. yeah fractel is preety bad.. but im still using it beacsue it's a good changing self text. alway good to use something original- eveyone is doing ther door.

Last edited:

malayz_angel

Originally posted by Azn fairies
umm.. yeah fractel is preety bad.. but im still using it beacsue it's a good changing self text. alway good to use something original- eveyone is doing ther door.
Well as long as u understand it of course :) I'd rather just stick with the ones I understand otherwise it doesnt make much sense on paper...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)