The Evil Empire: 101 Ways That England Ruined The World (DO YOU AGREE?) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
onebytwo said:
so the US is reigning "supreme" thanks to british colonialism, yet britian itself is a "shithole"?
yes certain areas are shithole mostly ghettos and slums occupied by muslim and african immigrants such as birmingham, leicester and slums of london. Otherwise Britain is fine, nice people, tolerant and nice country. Thats why Shane Warne moved there :D

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
YankeeChica said:
yes certain areas are shithole mostly ghettos and slums occupied by muslim and african immigrants such as birmingham, leicester and slums of london. Otherwise Britain is fine, nice people, tolerant and nice country. Thats why Shane Warne moved there :D
here goes the racist freak again

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
why do we find comfort when we blame our wrongs on someone else? who cares if it is england's fault? are we gonna blow it up with atomic bombs and rip up all our history books and never have any relations with the royals?

menelaus

HSC
i think its funny that YankeeChica thinks that the us reigns supreme. just as britain fell as the world superpower, so will the us. then when china becomes the world superpower, how r u gonna credit britain for its prosperity? we could say that if it hadnt had been for britain, democracy would not have spread, but then do we extend the argument further to say well if it hadnt had been for the Greeks, democracy wouldnt have been invented in the first place? 'If' is a very odd word, and you cant base an argument on 'what if this never happened'- thats just called speculating.

i agree with subjectiv about how the english language is not necessarily a good thing. so many languages and such diversity is going. and isnt diversity one of the keys to survival?

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
menelaus said:
i think its funny that YankeeChica thinks that the us reigns supreme. just as britain fell as the world superpower, so will the us. then when china becomes the world superpower, how r u gonna credit britain for its prosperity? we could say that if it hadnt had been for britain, democracy would not have spread, but then do we extend the argument further to say well if it hadnt had been for the Greeks, democracy wouldnt have been invented in the first place? 'If' is a very odd word, and you cant base an argument on 'what if this never happened'- thats just called speculating.

i agree with subjectiv about how the english language is not necessarily a good thing. so many languages and such diversity is going. and isnt diversity one of the keys to survival?
I will credit Britain and America for saving China from Japanese annihilation. I'm not denying that democracy has its roots in ancient greece but it was Britain who propagate it to the world. British Parliament is known as the mother of parliaments, the birth place and symbol of people's power.

If you can't speak english, you are doomed and have no future. Regardless of the beauty of diversity, English is the language that unites the world.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
YankeeChica said:
the US has several muslim and arab neighbourhoods, doesnt that mean the US is a shithole too?

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
HotShot said:
So.. Yankee chica accepts that fact that england ruined the world?
No you are benefitting the legacy of British hard work. Without the great brits explorer and colonists you and I would not be living in a country called Australia.

Onebytwo said:
the US has several muslim and arab neighbourhoods, doesnt that mean the US is a shithole too?
Arab and muslim areas are shit hole, Just look at Dearborn, Michigan. Its like little Beirut, crime infested and run down slum.

melb22

HSC
N/A
So had the english guys came to india when they were creating the number system that we all use today, the number zero, the concept of infinity, negative nos. , the grammar of sanskrit-:confused: . England has indeed contributed a lot to human civilization, but if you study history of the world and not just western world, the contributions made by other countries is as much if not more. i am indian myself and imo india hasnt contributed much in the last 200 years, yet overall if u see our 5000 years old history, the only country that comes close to india in terms of contribution to maths, science and arts is china-a non western country. India and China were at the top of the table for a long time, and they would again take that spot in the next 60-70 years. India had the biggest economy on the planet for 1500 years till 1500 AD. We must be doing something right to be at the top longer then any other country in the history of human race. But then for most people in the west the history is Greece-Rome-britain-US.

Last edited:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
YankeeChica said:
Arab and muslim areas are shit hole, Just look at Dearborn, Michigan. Its like little Beirut, crime infested and run down slum.
interesting how you deduced that all of britian was a shithole because of some arab ghettos before, yet you dont apply the same standard top the US. they have some ghettos, why not say all of the US is a shithole?

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
onebytwo said:
interesting how you deduced that all of britian was a shithole because of some arab ghettos before, yet you dont apply the same standard top the US. they have some ghettos, why not say all of the US is a shithole?
because it is NOT. It was hotshot who said Britain is a shithole and I said that was because of muslims and other immigrants, responsible for high crimes and terrorism.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
YankeeChica said:
because it is NOT. It was hotshot who said Britain is a shithole and I said that was because of muslims and other immigrants, responsible for high crimes and terrorism.
If this is the case, i say that israel is also a shithole because that place is full of immigrants as well....not to mention slummy ones...lol

Pommy babe

Perfect Member
HSC
HotShot said:
So.. Yankee chica accepts that fact that england ruined the world?
I so happen to be a Pom hence the name. Your small minded comments on how england runied the world are bullshit. Try this link for a look at some of the english inventors who have a made a difference to the life you lead today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:English_inventors then again it would seem that this reply is pretty pointless for you, a doped up bum. with nothing better to do in your life than make vendetta's most likely because your own life is so shit. ASSHOLE

Quote: NOT SO HOTSHOT'S PROFILE:

Interests:kil....bush!
Favourite Music:weed
Favourite Movies:How to grow weed
Favourite Books:Weed and its benefits
Favourite Quote:Weed is Life, Weed is GOD

Need I say any more? :rofl:

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Pommy babe said:
I so happen to be a Pom hence the name. Your small minded comments on how england runied the world are bullshit. Try this link for a look at some of the english inventors who have a made a difference to the life you lead today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:English_inventors then again it would seem that this reply is pretty pointless for you, a doped up bum. with nothing better to do in your life than make vendetta's most likely because your own life is so shit. ASSHOLE

Quote: NOT SO HOTSHOT'S PROFILE:

Interests:kil....bush!
Favourite Music:weed
Favourite Movies:How to grow weed
Favourite Books:Weed and its benefits
Favourite Quote:Weed is Life, Weed is GOD

Need I say any more? :rofl:
lol,,,,wats the profile got to do with this thread?
stop stalking, and go get a life!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)