the exam... how'd u go? (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
so the exams just finished..

alot harder than our trials and basically more than what i expected...

what did everyone else thinK???

dave_119

Banned
HSC
the exam stank!! seriously... c'mon absolute crap, i wld of passed but half of the questions we'd never done in class

Skeeta

HSC
yeah same goes here... the teachers were waiting outside our exam rooms with dread on their faces.. they could see we were gonna kill em....

they asked alot bout experiments too which im nearly positive we didnt do many of em

museme

i felt totally opposite i was that happy with the exam couldnt wip the smile of my face:) multiple choice were the only thing that i foung a little hard...

HSC
i thought it was ALOT harder than past years, pluys our teacher didnt teach half of the stuff, or do the experiments!! oh well im stuffed for it

daniel154

All the experiments they asked about were in the syllabus so you should have done them in class at some point. I thought the worst part of the exam was the multiple choice, some of those questions were really wordy and not to the point.

museme

yeh wen i studied i followed the syllabus....so experiments were all covered... the multiple choice were weird agree on the workding... did many ppl leave early i was the 2nd last one in there at 5:40

daniel154

Yeah, I think the test is a little too short for three hours. I stayed for about 2 and a half.

daniel154

I did all the multiple choice questions from the past papers and they seemed alot easier than this years.

shift_350

man that test wasn't that bad. buh as what some other people said, some of the experiments wern't even done in class. even if you do well in this, doesnt it scale you down since its a easy course?

Satori

HSC
I found the multiple choice, lifestyle chem (cept the last one about how much oil) and bionics questions easy, but thought the elective and information systems questions really hard.

Slimeboy

HSC
our teacher did not do anything, The whole class tought themselves.

pHaTso

HSC
yeah weird...

it was ok, but i was SO annoyed as everything i did study wasn't included. i found the "colloid" question very weird also. but oh well... i think i would've passed. i loved my option section (disasters) that was probably the only normal section.

GB

e2211

HSC
i thought it was ok as others have said the multy choice was weird though... i don't think i did that well but hopefully i passed... not goin for a uai so i guess it dosn't matter much anyways

suteki

><

grr.. i know i lost like 4 marks for sure. farout. errr. nah it was an easy exam but like. just the wording of some things.. man too many people bag out this subject n dont realise that it can be .. kinda hard.. ish .. yes

dave_119

Banned
HSC
the elective (diasters) was great really straight forward questions.... i was the 3rd last 2 leave after 2hr 15... questions about carbon dioxide?? i bullshitted the 1mrk, didnt do 2mrk but the 3mrk was good... overall hard compared 2 last yrs.. hopefully the markers realise so our marks may get scaled a bit..

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
Overall - I didn't think it was too bad. Mulitple choice seemed a little ridiculously wordy. I didn't have to think so hard in this one, in comparison to the trial exam. I hate to jinx myself though - so I will shutup now! haha Goodluck to the rest of you with more exams to come... :D Gotta return to the study!

~FLO~

hey, i didnt like the exam at all, i think mostly because i hadnt done the experiments, so that made it hard, i just bullshitted my way through it, i wasnt going to leave a question blank. i loved my elective (disasters), that was teh easiest part of teh test, i think i did really well i n taht section, shame about teh rest!
oh well, best of luck to all for teh rest of teh exas, i have 1 more!!!! YAY!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)