The Exam!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

dandaman

i did (a) for workplace... kinda good because u can argue that compliance doesnt always achieve justice...

section II was fukn pathetic tho, gonna pull me down so bad

sugamama

Coldplay Fan
Yeah I think most people did part b for the essays
NOOOO INTL CRIME! it really smelt! Where's the Legal Forum! Don't they care about us?!! :)

HOT_SAUCE

yea section 2 sux...never expected them to chuck international law at us...i didnt even study it dat much...only had faint memories so i bsed a few pgs

sugamama

Coldplay Fan
Yeah I think most ppl didn't study Intl crime that much...so hopefully it'll be alright.

Bimbo

Southern Girl
i liked it, it was better than i thought.
multiple choice- over soo quickly!
crime- was ok, i studied a lot for this
consumers- very good, 8 and a half pages, very happy with it
workplace- alright, 7 pages, wasn't as good as consumers

RedStz

True Scorpian
LOL i remember talking to one of my class mates saying "if they gona be nasty, they can chuck in International Crime"
and she's like "no way, if they did i will go and kill the BOS"
so i guess she needs to do it now :D

well for me I did a) for BOTH of my essay- family and workplace
yes HR and multiple choice is sooo easy...only took me about 2-3min on HR

For crime section, i have no comment
i mean the response require research, text book gives NOTHING
so yeah lucky for those of you did reseaches on int crime

but i guess it wasn't a bad exam...afterall i only start study for legal after wed english exam and 2 hours of sleep of last night (DONT DO IT PEOPLE, lol i am still feeling a bit shifty)

How about people start predicting their marks yeah?
what you guys reckon you would get?

and for those people who did b) for the essay, hope you guys saw that justice for society part, i mean that's the reason why i didn't choose it because my topics are pretty individualised

RedStz

True Scorpian
and yes, i seriously prefer multiple choices to be harder, and crimes to be on something i study during the 2 hour period that i study for in this morning

sugamama

Coldplay Fan
haha nice study techniques Red. I think justice for society is similar...you just gotta say that in your essay...opp. for appeals/review/resource eff. stuff like that.

yeah, the b) didn't work so well with the global/world order cos the individual doesn't have as much as a role as the nation-state.. op. to what u were saying redstz

swangal

the legal exam was awes! Especially the two option questions at the end! Criminal law essay was a bit dodgy tho....but otherwise quite happy!:)

RedStz

True Scorpian
lol, o well i guess i was punished by some divinity for only study legal in only 1 and a half days
i mean...if it's something you didn't know and you got it wrong....dont feel bad
because i put down the wrong answer for something I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn it damn it
one is Q5 multiple choice, accidentally put down d because i never pertains enough patience to read Q properly

second silly mistake...one of the name 3 type of crimes, due to only ...1 hr of sleep and wake up 4am this morning trying to call back my memories on crime and HR and justice,
and because of the annoy stuff about the scenario with international law and crap
i accidentally put down crimes against the state when what i meant to say is drug offence

now feeling better because you did bad in your exams cos you didn't study?
well you should BE :p
(another feeling-better-about-yourself fact: for math3u exam, i calculated and i have made 10 MARKS OF SILLY MISTAKES....God i guess i am the Queen of Mistaker *head shoots for the wall*)

but yeah, let's hope i score some other mark in my essays, since i been mentioning non-compliance and justice in every 2nd sentence LOL....a mark over 90 isn't too much to ask i hope

man that was such a funny exam, like wtf was with the senario i mean... ...like seriously WTF was with it! LOL.. man that internation question fucked everyone up..sory bout the profanity, but ....damn.. ahh its over!

NO MORE LEGAAAAAAL!

TO the class on 2003....SMILE....tommorrow will be worse heheheh

Karlee

Ahhh! That Crime section! Yuk! That was very hard, I wasn't expecting it to be on international crime, I didn't even look over my notes for that! And I completely had a brain-fart, and forgot the term 'extradition'! I just lost it, and wrote 'exporting criminals to the state where they are wanted', hehehe, I hope they give me the mark. Don't you hate that? When you just forget a word, and you know it normally...

I hate school

I reckon the questions couldn't have suited me any better. I had studied only a little but i got lucky with the questions. I managed to get 10 pages done on crime and 7 for each of my essays. As a whole i think the exam was pretty easy.

young_gurl

yes crime was so screwed it was like the scenario had nothing to do with international crime..isnt international crim elike war crimes, genocide??.. what did the guys do?!

riss

Originally posted by gmraso
Crime was masked in human rights question about international crime(You lucky bastard catholic students got the same fkn question for section three as you got in the trial, you cuntz)
quit your bitchin! i did the catholic trials, as i have said before, i cant even remember what i wrote for the trials, let alone the question! i didnt realise it was the same till after the exam... why are you complaining anyway its not like it was a hard specific question that ONLY people that did the catholic trials would know

mememe

hey you know for the essays, are they gonna mark me down for not doing 50% on individuals and 50% on society for (b)? I mentioned both but went into individuals in far more detail cos there is so much more info. i bet in the markers comments it will say "the weaker responses didn't take a balanced approach" - crud.

Kazzy Kaz

yep, i fucked it. i didnt even look at international law cuz i didnt think it was gunna there. yah going fail.. ah fuck :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)