The Examiners Come To Town (1 Viewer)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
So, when is everyones IP/GP external examination date? Apparently we'll be finding these out soon. I was just wondering cause I had my GP progress assessment today which was tres magnifique!

List your date partner!

Edit: Apparently we find out this monday-tuesday-ish. (26th/27th)

Last edited:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
The period for external examinations are from 23rd of August and the 2 subsequent weeks, but we don't know when the exactly the markers are coming. I have to hand in my IP the weekend before then, coz I'm doing a hand-up, one less thing to worry about. lol We have our trials the same time as our GPs are being marked, which is stressing me out!!

i_am_carly

HSC
?

Hey...do you think its bad that my group havent even finished writing our script yet, let alone actually rehearsed??? im so scared...

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Fluffed de Trial

Hey...our school is the 31st of August! Hurrah! At least a week after the completion of our trials...

While on the topic of trials. I have VA today, I did Drama yesterday and came out of the exam...teary. It was awful. I hated the Contemporary Australian Theatre question. We had the bought paper btw.

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
24th-25th for my school... I honestly have no time this week to practise drama... i have a trial everyday except thursday, when im going to be practicing for ext jap speaking.

Happy happy joy joy :)

escape

I'm on the 2nd day of the Performance period, which blows quite a bit! I would like it some time in the 2nd week to allow us to polish our piece a bit more. We had our Trial Performance assessments earlier this week and got our mark back yesterday. Our group is going pretty well with preperation, but some of our transitions need fixing up. I'm feeling okay about the G.P, though because it won't be as daunting going in there with 4 other people... my I.P I am not looking forward to quite so much. Ahwell, it has to come sooner or later I guess.

Good luck to all!

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
i've got the 31st - THANK THE LORD!!!! - I meann.....of course i'm ready.....

*Flutterby*

25th and 26th Of August. right at the end of my trials and thank god my bday is the 30th im going out to celebrate this shit bein over not the fact that im turnng 18. cheers

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
yeah we r on the 3rd too...lucky as cos normally our school's within the first 3 days. if our drama teacher had a soul i migfht think he'd pulled some strings, but it must just have been luck. hooray for luck!

skankit

we got the 3rd, which is good coz our trials go until like a week before that so we have a week to practice

good thing too, i havent even thought about drama performance since the trial like 3wks ago.. but speaking of drama trials i have written tomorrow... god save us all :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)