The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

loolee

HSC
slyvester63 said:
yea.. but as i said i never see anyone do that... lol and you loolee stop pretending.. since your my fif.. i mean first kiss then shouldn't bother you because we havent get to that step yet. however i still curious how is your first kiss like?
who me??

neva....neva hav one....i neva have a bf who cares abt me.....so yeh my love life was particularly suck.....

no2....my first kiss was with that dude whos 4 months younger than me. It was funny thou coz it was his first kiss as well....we still goin for 5 months now

Last edited:

slyvester63

HSC
loolee said:
who me??

neva....neva hav one....i neva have a bf who cares abt me.....so yeh my love life was particularly suck.....

no2....my first kiss was with that dude whos 4 months younger than me. It was funny thou coz it was his first kiss as well....we still goin for 5 months now
oh ok.... hahaha after all i think im dreaming... :) hmm but din't have a first kiss with that bf you said "never cares bout you"? and how bout the 4 moths younger than you? how does it feel?

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
slyvester63 said:
hey Dougie that signature you have is cool.. really inspiring..
yeah, best thing is i came up with them myself. the "deal with it" thing came on my gap year last year. had a lot of shit happen when home was one the other side of the world. There was only one thing to do, hence, deal with it :)

slyvester63

HSC
yeaa... i definitely agree with that... there has to be a way... and of coz it is dealing with it.. I think the way people is worth (i dunno the exact word) is how they deal with certain probs.. lol hence deal with it ;) same way on how you deal with your firs kiss lol

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
slyvester63 said:
yeaa... i definitely agree with that... there has to be a way... and of coz it is dealing with it.. I think the way people is worth (i dunno the exact word) is how they deal with certain probs.. lol hence deal with it ;) same way on how you deal with your firs kiss lol
yeah, to try and forget it ;)

loolee

HSC
slyvester63 said:
oh ok.... hahaha after all i think im dreaming... :) hmm but din't have a first kiss with that bf you said "never cares bout you"? and how bout the 4 moths younger than you? how does it feel?
no coz i dun care abt them either *shrugs* and when my ex was asking me to kiss me, I was like....eee....no....It just feels not right. Coz I really want my first kiss become something special. And I gave it to someone special...which is my current bf

Last edited:

crazychic143566

HSC
loolee said:
She broke up with him coz he flirt with u, means he's a dickhead!! What abt if he flirt with other chick for next maybe 2 years???

he didnt flirt with me, we kissed once and that was the end of that, she broke up with him casue she didnt like him anymore, it was a long distance thing and because she was always getting exagerated stories about what he had done wen he wasnt even true.

Ive seen my bf everyday ... i hardly think he can meet any other chicks, he works all day long and comes home ... just cause ur a dickhead doenst mean u can call everyone else a dickhead

loolee

HSC
crazychic143566 said:
he didnt flirt with me, we kissed once and that was the end of that, she broke up with him casue she didnt like him anymore, it was a long distance thing and because she was always getting exagerated stories about what he had done wen he wasnt even true.

Ive seen my bf everyday ... i hardly think he can meet any other chicks, he works all day long and comes home ... just cause ur a dickhead doenst mean u can call everyone else a dickhead
I dun call everyone dickhead...I called guys who cheated are dickhead. Common thing happen chick loves guy and a guy interested with other gurl ( I'm not talkin about u). Well neway.....congratz with ur first kiss with him....coz u still with him thou.

Another question....Did you prefer your first kiss with someone special or you dont care with anywho???

^^

Last edited:

giddycat88

HSC
N/A
lol. i remember he used a bit of tongue, and it shocked me because i was only going in with my lips.. haha..

Redgoddess

HSC
My first kiss was with a boy i'd being going out with for a couple of weeks, it was in year 10, i was 15, we went to a concert at the school, he pulled me into a dark corner and kissed me. it was cool.

the first time i kissed a girl was really early morning in summer after going to the beach, no one was around, we were both standing there all wet, and there'd been this sexual tension for aaaaaaaages, and we kissed. it was heaps romantic. i'll always remember both of them and i'm heaps happy my first kiss wasnt just some drunken thing - there's plenty of time for that now that i'm single and more experienced :D

rosannaM

HSC
Marky24 said:
First kiss hmm
First Peck: 6 years old year 1 , a girl in kindergarten came up to me and kissed me ..I was like whoa .. whered that come from ?
First Pash: 15 years old in the movies .. I try to block it out coz she became a bitch
First French: 18 years old it was good ~nods
what's the difference between a pash and a french kiss? arent they the same?

sophiaaah

HSC
in public.
in plain view of many people.
his eyes were open.
stuck his tongue down my throat.

...mmm hot.

Dr_Doom

HSC
first kiss kiss was from this relly relly hot chick who worked at once of those kissing booths. *sigh*

imjksing (orami) yes

placebo101

HSC
1st kiss was like in kindy lol. got caught kissing in this girls bedroom and her mum told mine:rofl:. it was always weird goin through primary school with that girl, we never spoke of it and i dont know if she remembers.
1st pash was at schoolies with a hotty who i stayed the night with lol. but the 1st time i kissed my gf was amazing cos it was with sum1 special

tlodg

HSC
N/A
giddycat88 said:
lol. i remember he used a bit of tongue, and it shocked me because i was only going in with my lips.. haha..
don't let his tongue in. lock ur mouth with your teeth.

Graham Trevor

HSC
sophiaaah said:
in public.
in plain view of many people.
his eyes were open.
stuck his tongue down my throat.

...mmm hot.

Your eyes must have been open too, no? How otherwise would you have seen his eyes open?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
at a party when i was in year 10. it was revolting and i hated it, but i was pressured into it by my friends. how sad. i still don't like kissing.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Um, it was last year. And well, I hated it. It was like eating a snail. Not that I've tried eating a snail, but I'd imagine the texture to be similar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)