The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
pierre wants to sign japanese striker Kazuyoshi Miura on loan for a short period.

Do ya think Sydney need another striker?

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
pierre wants to sign japanese striker Kazuyoshi Miura on loan for a short period.

They just picked up former Parra striker John Buonavoglia .... and as for Miura coming to Sydney, it is just a dream and not a reality. Imagine the strike force Sydney would have!

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I'll go to the game DRAGONZ, only if you convince your "Cove" buddies to chant louder and chant something other than "Come on Sydney" or scream "Oooh" when the keeper takes a goal kick. You need more racism, profanities and the trashing of players' wives.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Komit said:
I'll go to the game DRAGONZ, only if you convince your "Cove" buddies to chant louder and chant something other than "Come on Sydney" or scream "Oooh" when the keeper takes a goal kick. You need more racism, profanities and the trashing of players' wives.
Hehe, I'm not even part of the Cove!! The reasons were listed by a member of that group, though.

But LOL. I love the trashing of the players' wives bit.

However, isn't the point of going to watch 1st vs 2nd rather than listen to what the fellas in THE COVE have to sing and dance about?

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:

Italian Hotshot said:
They just picked up former Parra striker John Buonavoglia .... and as for Miura coming to Sydney, it is just a dream and not a reality. Imagine the strike force Sydney would have!
Sydney FC has all but secured the services of Japanese striker Kazuyoshi Miura for a 2-3 month period from November 7 till January 2006. At 38 years old, 'Kazu' (who was actually born and raised in Brazil) is a veteran of the J-League, Brazilian 1st div, Serie A and Croatian HNL, is a former Asian player of the year and has earned a staggering 91 Japanese caps.

A bit old, but has a brilliant CV and apparently is an absolute legend in the land of the rising sun. With him, Yorke, Petrovski and Zdrillic, our forward line will be the most potent in the league by the length of the strait.

Heyyyyyyy what about that, then?

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Bookie said:
And the oldest.

lol.

Komit said:
It shouldnt be too hard, youre playing Adelaide, inbred capital of mainland Australia, give em a bit of (to the tune of the Addamms family):

Ya sister fucks ya mother
Ya father fucks ya brother
Ya all fuck one another
The Adelaide Family
babadabum shh shh
babadabum shh shh
babadabum babadabum
babadabum shh shh

(repeat ad nauseum)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
It shouldnt be too hard, youre playing Adelaide, inbred capital of mainland Australia, give em a bit of (to the tune of the Addamms family):

Ya sister fucks ya mother
Ya father fucks ya brother
Ya all fuck one another
The Adelaide Family
babadabum shh shh
babadabum shh shh
babadabum babadabum
babadabum shh shh

(repeat ad nauseum)
Hahahaha. Wonderful.

It's also good to see you include 'mainland' there, because we all know that Tasmania is the inbred capital of the whole damned country.

The first line of that song raises some interesting concepts ... I for one thought it would be a sister/father and mother/brother mix?

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
The first line of that song raises some interesting concepts ... I for one thought it would be a sister/father and mother/brother mix?

yeah, but it didnt rhyme as well. Heres another (sung to clementine):

Whats it like to
what's it like to
what's it like to score a goal
get the ball back from the net
and let us score another goal

(to the theres only one... chant)

town for the inbred
your just a town for the inbred
town for the inbred
your just a town for the inbred

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
great goal in tonites match. it seems the korean connection is looking good up north.

looking forward to 2morros match.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Good goal, shit game. I can't believe how many players couldn't hack challenges within the last 15 - 20 minutes. Absolute bullshit.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Tonight showed that understrength sides just won't cut it in the A-League.

Unfortunately for NZ, they are permanently 'understrength'.

Perth obviously played well, but Newcastle had a total of 8 players out through injury (2 + 4 long-term), suspension (1) and international duty (1).

I wonder what the Gloryholes will do with Mori now, considering his contract is over in two weeks ...

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
i thought sydney/adelaide was great. not sure about rech's unrewarded goal tho...

the depth issue is a worry tho. something needs to be done, a larger roster is needed.

after all those writing off melbourne, now they WILL be third after they beat shithouse NZ. it just proves a run of wins in a league with only seven other teams is going to jump you up the ladder heaps. as a run of losses is putting you down a heap.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
i thought sydney/adelaide was great. not sure about rech's unrewarded goal tho...

the depth issue is a worry tho. something needs to be done, a larger roster is needed.

after all those writing off melbourne, now they WILL be third after they beat shithouse NZ. it just proves a run of wins in a league with only seven other teams is going to jump you up the ladder heaps. as a run of losses is putting you down a heap.
Thought the 90th minute incident was from the Asian guy, Qu ? The ball didn't go in, but Timpano definitely handballed it into the post, so it should have been a penalty. However, Mark Shields was too busy continually looking back to McFlynn (who was lying motionless on the ground about 50 metres away) and he missed the handball.

I was there last night. Wonderful to see the boys get their first home win of the season. Only one point behind Adelaide now ... Sydney look to be back on track.

With All Night Dwight back next week against Melbourne, he will be looking to continue his run of scoring in every game that he plays. So far he has four in four games. Keep it up, Yorke!!

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
It's the 84th minute and Sydney FC is down 5-0. HAHAHHHAA.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
We got pwned so hard today ... how the hell does a team get given 4 yellow cards, 1 red card and concedes 2 penalties ... out of 10 fouls all up?!?

It was embarrassing looking at the scoreline, and then even more embarrassing seeing that Sydney had the lion's share of possession and yet shots were in favour of Melbourne by something like 25 - 6 ...

They are the team to beat now ... still shocked that a team can come off three straight wins and go down 5 - 0 :(

The crazy results continued when Central Coast smacked Perth 4 - 0 ... their first home victory of the season ... this after Perth hammered Newcastle 5 - 1 last week, and Newcastle dusting up Adelaide 4 - 2 away ..

Quite an unpredictable league ... which is good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)