• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Football Thread (4 Viewers)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

Awwwww bro the RBB is hectic, best atmosphere! Atleast you know for future games though haha :L
Yeah I know, I've sat (stood) in the RBB before, heaps of fun. Only bought tickets at 1pm yesterday though and by that time all the good seats were sold out.

ebbygoo

HSC
I sat in RBB first Sydney Derby; it was fun hahah.
Can't wait to buy tickets for this semi

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC

I sat in RBB first Sydney Derby; it was fun hahah.
Can't wait to buy tickets for this semi
Better of be one of the people who were actually chanting :p so many bandwagoners standing in the RBB not chanting when I was watching it on TV, oh exams stop me from going to the derby ):

ebbygoo

HSC
Better of be one of the people who were actually chanting :p so many bandwagoners standing in the RBB not chanting when I was watching it on TV, oh exams stop me from going to the derby ):
Mate wanna see my foundation certificate ;)

ebbygoo

HSC
^^^

The number of people who now
"Sing for Wanderers" is unbelievable

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC

^^^

The number of people who now
"Sing for Wanderers" is unbelievable
Yeah its screwed, I mean its good that we have such a fanbase but I mean gtfo of the RBB if you ain't gonna chant or anything or actually freaking chant at the games ahaha

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC

This. There was fucking families with small children. So many cunts show up with no idea what the chants are and then just sit there. When we did the 80th minute jumping thing (forgot what it's called) against Wellington I put my arm around the guy next to me and he told me to fuck off.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC

This. There was fucking families with small children. So many cunts show up with no idea what the chants are and then just sit there. When we did the 80th minute jumping thing (forgot what it's called) against Wellington I put my arm around the guy next to me and he told me to fuck off.
It's called the poznan, Yeah thats absolutely outrageous, if some person said that to me in the RBB I would probably hit them (not really probably) but would either force em into it tell em to gtfo the RBB man the least people can do if they want to stand in "SUPPORTERS BAY" is freaking chanting and participating that's what we are there for if they wanna watch there are PLENTY of other seats in the house, LOL.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC

Fuark, the most recent post on the RBB facebook page. My thoughts exactly.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Brah fuck I need a ticket anyone got a spare ticket I can buy fuuuuark

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

Goodbye Spurs.

Arsenal for 3rd :)

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC

Ended up with a ticket for eastern side, T_T do you reckon the ticket gates at the RBB will accept the ticket at the ticket machine if none of the security check to see it's an RBB ticket?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

bandwagoners support del piero fc.
I've supported Del Piero FC since its inception

Seriously though I've supported Sydney because it's my 'local' team, geographically now probably WSW are more 'local' but I'm not switching

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC

Ended up with a ticket for eastern side, T_T do you reckon the ticket gates at the RBB will accept the ticket at the ticket machine if none of the security check to see it's an RBB ticket?
Nup.

Even if they did, don't be a cunt and take someones seat.

ebbygoo

HSC
You can get into the bay you just walk around the stadium once you're in. You can't sit in the centre RBB cause you need a special wristband which is only given to the 'hardcore' fans. The bays to the other sides are available but yeh you're most likely taking someone's seat

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC

Nup.

Even if they did, don't be a cunt and take someones seat.
I just realised I can still get into the RBB anyway. I wouldn't take anyone's seat, I'm tall enough to see fine anyway so I'm set don't need to stand on a seat.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC

You can get into the bay you just walk around the stadium once you're in. You can't sit in the centre RBB cause you need a special wristband which is only given to the 'hardcore' fans. The bays to the other sides are available but yeh you're most likely taking someone's seat
Pretty sure you won't be able to do that. For the Sydney FC game they had different sections fenced off and I'd assume they'll do the same for this since it's a sell out.

ebbygoo

HSC
I got this :p the way it is is one side is fenced off, and the other side is GA all the way round

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)