• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Football Thread (8 Viewers)

bng

HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

sk1001 said:
Trouble? Melbourne victory has trouble with their supporters? You wish you had 50,000 people coming to your game. Did you happen to miss Adelaide's flare as well?
I would love to have 50,000 people at the games but id prefer to have 25/30k if they didnt cause trouble and bring the game down

sk1001

HSC

bng said:
I would love to have 50,000 people at the games but id prefer to have 25/30k if they didnt cause trouble and bring the game down
Trouble? hahahaha. I suppose you read the Herald Sun and watch Channel 9? You clearly have minimal knowledge of how the media works. You see Channel 9 has the broadcast rights to cricket, a rival sport to real football. So what do you do to send a rival code down the drain? Make up agenda-driven shit that any old fool will beleive.

For your sake, I think you should watch this video and educate yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=5qMBvWnjZG8&eurl=http%3A//www.sydneyfc-unofficial.com/index.php%3Fname%3DForums%26file%3Dviewtopic%26t%3D13383&iurl=http%3A//sjc-static9.sjc.youtube.com/vi/5qMBvWnjZG8/2.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskLidSBSz3-ozYMb42V3gLl7

Channel 10 is a real station.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC

pretty much.

butcher should get butchered.

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC

timlay said:
pretty much.

butcher should get butchered.
Ah no, he did a pretty good fucking job for the shit was dealt by the board this season. Brosque (as much as I like him) very stupidly got himself sent off, and Newcastle went on from there.

Sad, but we have the Asian Champions League coming up so all is not lost.

sk1001

HSC

sweet_as said:
Ah no, he did a pretty good fucking job for the shit was dealt by the board this season. Brosque (as much as I like him) very stupidly got himself sent off, and Newcastle went on from there.

Sad, but we have the Asian Champions League coming up so all is not lost.
And if you play like you did last night, it will be all but a lost cause.

URAWA RED DIAMONDS FTMFW.

For the HAL's sake I hope Butcher stays on, he cracks me up with his shitty coaching/outburtsts.

cop it sweet sky blue n00bs.

sk1001

HSC

Have a look at this peice of journalism from the SFC website...

Sydney helps attract another record crowd
Friday, 2 February, 2007 - 5:28PM

Sydney FC have made a habit this season of helping their opposition attract record crowds and tonight at Energy Australia Stadium is no different!

Newcastle Jets have achieved another record crowd against the same oppositon - SydneyFC.

By 12pm Thursday 1st February , over 23,000 tickets had been sold for the match. The previous match played between these two teams at EnergyAustralia Stadium, in Round 18, drew an all-time record attendance to a football game in Newcastle: 20,980.

The previous highest crowd to watch any football match in Newcastle, including representative matches, was 18,517 for Australia v Rapid Vienna (Austria) back in in 1955, while the next biggest was 18,367 for Newcastle KB v Sydney Olympic in the old NSL in 1979.

Terry and the boys traveled up to Newcastle on Thursday morning and had a famil on Energy Australia Stadium in the afternoon.

A fitter Jeremy Brockie joined the squad on Thursday night having flown in from New Zealand with a few games under his belt.

In contrast to the January 1 game where Sydney was down to the bare bones of a squad with 13 players, there is a full complement of five on the bench for tonight's game with short-term signing Jonas Salley creating a great deal of interest and discussion.

Playing the waiting game until 8pm tonight is the hardest part now with speculation high as to which 11 players will start the game.

It's nice to have choice for a change!

sydneyfc.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------
FFS sydney, It was Newy's crowd you worthless peices of shitstained scum...

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC

sk1001 said:
And if you play like you did last night, it will be all but a lost cause.

URAWA RED DIAMONDS FTMFW.

For the HAL's sake I hope Butcher stays on, he cracks me up with his shitty coaching/outburtsts.

cop it sweet sky blue n00bs.
Sydney and Adelaide will have it tough in the ACL, because of the Salary Cap. They will be playing clubs who play one player the total wage bill of an A-League club.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC

indeed. the salary cap sucks balls. :)

HSC

buhahaha.......VICTORY!!!!! 2-1 ROBINSON U LEGEND!!!!

sk1001

HSC

sweet_as said:
Sydney and Adelaide will have it tough in the ACL, because of the Salary Cap. They will be playing clubs who play one player the total wage bill of an A-League club.
meh mehe memehemehemehen meh meh.

Your players are shit, your coach is shit, your fans are shit, your club is shit.

Melbourne Victory FTMFW.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC

haha. did you go to the game?

were there mexican waves? ... i just don't get why they ban it.

sk1001

HSC

timlay said:
haha. did you go to the game?

were there mexican waves? ... i just don't get why they ban it.
It's not the fucking cricket...

sk1001

HSC

And here's to you Mr. Robinson, Melbourne loves you more than you will know...
WOAH OH OH!

matt#1

HSC
N/A

Sydney FC has reportedly sacked coach Terry Butcher following the club's disappointing exit from the A-League finals.

sk1001

HSC

matt#1 said:
Sydney FC has reportedly sacked coach Terry Butcher following the club's disappointing exit from the A-League finals.
Old news. Personally, I'm quite distressed. Terry Butcher brang with him the demise of Sydney FC, and I can only hope the next man to take the job does likewise. Not to mention I'll no longer be able to sing "The famous Terry Butcher went to Rome...". But on the upside, Sydney FC might actually play some entertaining football pending the next coaching appointment. The soap opera that is SFC continues, Asian Champions League in 4 weeks, and no coach.... :rofl:

sk1001

HSC

Where have all the Sydney boys gone?

sk1001

HSC

Gf Sold Out Motherfuckers.
Sydney Fc You Are Nothing.

matt#1

HSC
N/A

sk1001 said:
Gf Sold Out Motherfuckers.
Sydney Fc You Are Nothing.
Bitter towards Sydney FC much? This is a time when you should be celebrating your team making it to the grand final but instead you continue to slag off Sydney FC...

Adelaide FTMFW!!!!!

sk1001

HSC

matt#1 said:
Bitter towards Sydney FC much? This is a time when you should be celebrating your team making it to the grand final but instead you continue to slag off Sydney FC...

Adelaide FTMFW!!!!!
Supporting Melbourne and slagging off Sydney fc share a symbiotic relationship. Newy got a higher attendance then Sydney in the 2nd leg, piss poor effort. Was Mardi Gras on that weekend?

Sydney FC, shit players, shit management, shit fans, shit coach, shit club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)