The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

thomas477

HSC
re: The Official Football Thread

Holy shit, Rafa may be on his way out soon.

Aplus

HSC
N/A

If he does leave or get sacked (not implying that he will), I hope Kenny Dalglish returns as manager.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC

injuries galore for arsenal v chelsea.

kyokaku92

HSC

I lol at Liverpool, gone from the champions league. Shame we can't have another epic Chelsea/Liverpool tie :eek:

In the meantime great win by barca this morning and fuck denilson's goal against Standard Liege was bloody amazing. I look forward to Porto-Chelsea on SBS 2moro morning :karate:

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

I lol at Liverpool, gone from the champions league. Shame we can't have another epic Chelsea/Liverpool tie :eek:

In the meantime great win by barca this morning and fuck denilson's goal against Standard Liege was bloody amazing. I look forward to Porto-Chelsea on SBS 2moro morning :karate:
chelsea 1 - porto 0

kyokaku92

HSC

nah man i honestly forgot to watch the game, as i was busy on that night + yeh i do support them, but not as heavily since the departure of ronaldo, but they're still cool :)

It was a brilliant goal too. Curling 30 foot shot away into bottom left corner. Foster had no chance. :pirate:

Aplus

HSC
N/A

nah man i honestly forgot to watch the game, as i was busy on that night + yeh i do support them, but not as heavily since the departure of ronaldo, but they're still cool :)
obviously not a true fan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)