The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

Parramatta Stadium.

First game we got like... 10500, so half-full; but that was a pretty cold and windy night.

Uhh, then it was the Sydney Derby so it was pretty much full that had around 19000 out of... 21000 capacity or something?

So... it's... full enough to get a good atmosphere.

Next game is this Friday. Who knows what the attendance will be.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: The Official Football Thread

Arsenal win 7-5 against Reading at Madejski Stadium after going 0-4 down.

Hilarious.

deswa1

HSC

Yeah I know shit- I want to watch highlights

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

will_

HSC
Uni Grad

Parramatta Stadium.

First game we got like... 10500, so half-full; but that was a pretty cold and windy night.

Uhh, then it was the Sydney Derby so it was pretty much full that had around 19000 out of... 21000 capacity or something?

ive heard that 6500 tickets have been sold along with the 4500 members, so the minimum crowd will be 11,000 with 2 days to go for ticket sales.

though there was 10,000 at the round 1 game, in and around parramatta, the town was packed out and even inside the ground, the atmosphere of the game was superb.

will_

HSC
Uni Grad

Parramatta Stadium.

ive heard that 6500 tickets have been sold along with the 4500 members, so the minimum crowd will be 11,000 with 2 days to go for ticket sales.

though there was 10,000 at the round 1 game, in and around parramatta, the town was packed out and even inside the ground, the atmosphere of the game was superb.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

How'd you hear about the ticket sales? Curious.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

unbelievable what arsenal did. what a game, embarrassing for the fans who left in the 38th minute when they went 4-0 down
So happy to be an Arsenal fan :)

I arrived at school at 7:30 and found that we were 4-0 down. Needless to say I turned off the computer in disgust and went to my Period 0 class.

One hour later I saw that we were in extra time after levelling it at 4-4.

An hour after that (I didn't check the internet during class) I found that we won 7-5.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Referee was shocking last night.

vbv

HSC

AFL is the best sport on Earth, for pure skill, pace and athleticism . Simply the best!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

> pure skill
> to get at least one point, kick the ball across a 27m long span - however high you want

come on

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

i so regret not watching that match now

vbv

HSC

> pure skill
> to get at least one point, kick the ball across a 27m long span - however high you want

come on
Yeah maybe but have you ever seen a soccer player bend a goal around a corner from behind the goals - I don't think so . And Afl uses marking, rucking and handball so the all round skill is phenomenal

vbv

HSC

national sides which play afl 2, football 204.

theres only one world game
Haha well then the world really is in trouble if they're in love with a sport of fakers/divers/match fixers

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Yeah maybe but have you ever seen a soccer player bend a goal around a corner from behind the goals - I don't think so . And Afl uses marking, rucking and handball so the all round skill is phenomenal
Of course I haven't because if the ball is behind the goal - then it's out of play anyway...?

And sure, the all round physical attributes are better I suppose - but it's completely let down by the absolute lack of skill to score.

vbv

HSC

Of course I haven't because if the ball is behind the goal - then it's out of play anyway...?

And sure, the all round physical attributes are better I suppose - but it's completely let down by the absolute lack of skill to score.
Yes vindication!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)