The Footy Show (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
It's not half as funny as it used to be. What happened? It was so funny to watch a couple of years ago, now it's pretty boring. Daredevil Dudes and all that stuff is stupid. BUT Reg Reagan is pretty funny...what do others think?

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by yenta
It's not half as funny as it used to be. What happened? It was so funny to watch a couple of years ago, now it's pretty boring. Daredevil Dudes and all that stuff is stupid. BUT Reg Reagan is pretty funny...what do others think?
i agree!

not that funny nemore, and b4 they used to talk bout footy, now they hardly talk bout football

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
This is just a piece of crap to give Sterlo and that moron Fatty more money, which they don't fucking deserve.

It's called the Footy Show, talk some fucking footy.

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
yeah they dont talk much about footy anymore...now anybody can watch it..i guess that prolly was the intention - to get a wider audience or something like that

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
My dad prefers the sunday footy show to the thursday night one. I like the thursday night one because they act like idiots but they also have footy players on there and talk to them behind the scenes.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
The Sunday Footy Show is more footy orientated, but I'm under the impression that if it's called "The Footy Show" it has to have at least some footy shit, not four hasbeen idiots making fools of themsevles.

Miffy

Yeah that's for sure. I can't stand watching it anymore, especially that 'Daredevil Dudes' stuff. It's just totally boring. I'd actually prefer to hear about the footy. I think they should change the name of the show cos seriously if you add up how much footy they actually talk it would be like 5% of the time. I really like the sunday footy show though.

Thomas_wow

i used to watch this show and piss myself laughing for the first few years... tho last year and this year i rarely find myself laughing, but i think i enjoy it more... prolly cause im easily entertained...

they need to bring back anti ad's, and the other various send ups.
if what you say is true and its gonna be matty and joey in a couple of years ill stop watching... fatty and sterlo make the show what it is imo.

all the problems started when they started treating mario decently and they got rid of the nevilles.

ps. BRING BACK ROBO

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
They had anti-ads last year and I thought I saw a few this year, but I guess not.

Fatty is an egotistical, hasbeen who deserves redundancy.

Thomas_wow

yeah there have been anti ad's. like 1 this year, and about 4 last year.

he may be egotistical, but hes still the only guy on tv that can crack me up almost every time he speaks or makes a facial expression

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
All he used to do was come on and plug the Sea Eagles. Since he got sacked as an offical, all does is make stupid remarks and plug Joey Johns as the best player in the world.

He shouldn't be getting paid.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Never thought The Footy Show was particularly funny or entertaining myself. [This isn't even on the criteria of a 'show about football'. but merely as a program.] Too blokey. Granted, I would watch it when I was 9 or 10, but I was young and foolish then.

Listening to people constantly talking about it (And doing pathetic impressions of their homosexual stereotype character, among other things) at school last year was torture...Particularly when my attempts to discuss other, more worthy programs (i.e. Micallef Tonight) were met with silence and scorn. Damn Footy Show.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
...Particularly when my attempts to discuss other, more worthy programs (i.e. Micallef Tonight) were met with silence and scorn. Damn Footy Show.

i liked that show, it was at least better than rove

KfWang

i dont think there is anything wrong with the footy show.. i mean SURE they dont talk about footy all that much but it wouldnt be as fun if they did, i mean the time when the Broncos got their points stripped and they had a long talk about it was so goddamn boring.. i was praying for Daredevil Dudes or something like that.
I think you guys might like it more if you see it as mindless entertainment.. but then again im probably one of the only mindless ones here :)
GO FOOTY SHOW.. YOU BOYS ROCK!!!!

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
why dont they just get a bird an a little puppet man and rename it hey hey its thursday ...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by RUB!X
why dont they just get a bird an a little puppet man and rename it hey hey its thursday ...
Oh my God! You said something that I agree with other than "lols". Congrats.

Originally posted by KfWang
i mean the time when the Broncos got their points stripped and they had a long talk about it was so goddamn boring.. i was praying for Daredevil Dudes or something like that.
It's called The Footy Show. If you're not interested in stuff like that, maybe you shouldn't be watching.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by RUB!X
And I thought Ozzy Ostrich had been 'retired' by Daryl Somers for fears of his overshadowing him. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)