The friendzone. (1 Viewer)

assiduous

HSC
Sounds to me like you've been friendzone'd. Waiting for something more will only hurt you, you could go for broke and take Jumb's idea (which I quite like), at least then you'll either be with her or she'll leave you alone. Though, I can't help but be curious: would simply being friends with her, not be good enough?

kcqn93

HSC
Sounds to me like you've been friendzone'd. Waiting for something more will only hurt you, you could go for broke and take Jumb's idea (which I quite like), at least then you'll either be with her or she'll leave you alone. Though, I can't help but be curious: would simply being friends with her, not be good enough?
As much as I would love to remain just friends with her, I simply can't at the moment. I'm madly in "like" with this girl. I can't get her off my mind unless I'm studying - which I barely ever do. Everytime I check my phone or Facebook, I'm hoping there's a message from her. I'm constantly feeling down because of my situation with her.

Maybe if I get over this unrequited "like", being friends with her would be fine...

Last edited:

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Take a two week break from her in which you don't think about her, talk to her, talk about her, etc. after that everything will be fine for a bit. It had to be AT LEAST two weeks.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
jumb's idea... is being considered? wat.

Well, if you end up doing it - bring an ice pack for your cheeks and brace yourself for epic slappage. (maybe)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I remember being like that. God I was a raging faggot.

jumb's idea... is being considered? wat.

Well, if you end up doing it - bring an ice pack for your cheeks and brace yourself for epic slappage. (maybe)
love dat feel!

anne1010

HSC
Even if it could be her first kiss?

Worth a try... But getting her alone will be really hard to do...
shes never been kissed? if so, i think shes into u but is scared to be in a relationship.

kcqn93

HSC
She's never been in a relationship and had minimum contact with males as she went to an all girls catholic high school. I'm not sure if she's scared of getting into a relationship but she definitely not scared of making heaps of guy friends...

Maybe I should ask her about her relationship status and situation?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Stop being a fucking pussy, either kiss her, like a boss, or cut her off.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
As much as I would love to remain just friends with her, I simply can't at the moment. I'm madly in "like" with this girl. I can't get her off my mind unless I'm studying - which I barely ever do. Everytime I check my phone or Facebook, I'm hoping there's a message from her. I'm constantly feeling down because of my situation with her.

Maybe if I get over this unrequited "like", being friends with her would be fine...
Mate, i'm in the same situation but you know what? appreciate your friendship and be thankful you're friends with her in the first place.

I know it sucks but if you did *like* her, you'd accept her decisions and choices.

She's never been in a relationship and had minimum contact with males as she went to an all girls catholic high school. I'm not sure if she's scared of getting into a relationship but she definitely not scared of making heaps of guy friends...

Maybe I should ask her about her relationship status and situation?
Bit creepy

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Monster post time.

Even if it could be her first kiss?
She especially wont use tongue then. But yeah, if it's her first play it down, don't turn it in to a big deal. Hint: It's not.

Worth a try... But getting her alone will be really hard to do...
Get some ideas and run them by us if you want. If it's going to happen "naturally", you have to come up with it.

Guesss we should hook up. PM me your facebook.

It won't. If you DO want to get over her, I have to say, it sucks in the early days of no contact. Just do the best you can.

It's like recovering from any addiction. Apart from the first few days of withdrawal, every day it gets easier to accept and move on. Just aim to not check your phone for a few days, block her posts on Facebook, etc. Small steps and remember any progress is good.

Stop being a fucking pussy, either kiss her, like a boss, or cut her off.
This. If you're going through with what I suggested, just fucking do it. My whole point was you have nothing to lose by just having a go, if you over-analyse it you are going to talk yourself out of it. Just keep telling yourself "Why not!?"

I also agree with the "like a boss" bit. If you go through with it, you have to suggest in a way where you expect her not to say "no". You need to say it with an arrogant midset, like you honestly believe she'd be dumb not to play along. If you act like a pussy and ask/beg her, she will smell your fear and weakness and laugh in your face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)