The "Graduating" problem (1 Viewer)

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Hey,

For those (like me) who weren't sure whether to have checked to graduate this year or not, I asked the University today and they said not to worry.

Apparently, those who checked "Yes" will be on a list at the end of the year, but if they haven't qualified to graduate, their names will be deleted. So don't worry if you said "Yes"! :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Thanks honky tonk:). I didn't think it would be a problem though:).

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i think it was a pretty stupid question of them to ask us

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
lol i clicked "yes" when i enrolled, went to work for 4 hours, realised i shouldnt have and then went back and un-checked it

i read on the intranet that it's just so the uni knows how many people will be graduating at the end of the year- not sure why they need that number, but yeah, they do!

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
u know the enrollment pages? well i went back through and found i couldnt uncheck it anywhere. So i withdrew from just 1 of my subjects, and continued through to the end of the enrollment wizard again, and it asked me the question. I checked "NO" and submitted it again, then just went back in and re-enrolled in that subject

sounds like alot of work but hey i didnt know that my name would just be taken off the list. I was paranoid i would fail or something!

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Hehe, don't worry.. If I were smart enough to have thought of that, I would have too! :p

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
lol yeah well im just gald that i found out it would have been deleted! i went to work and was talking to one of the girls who's a 2nd year student, and she said "No, why would u want to graduate now?! What kind of a nurse would you be with 1 year of school under your belt?!" when she put it like that it made more sense!

i thought they meant graduate at the end of the ENTIRE course! (which yes i was planning on doing. duh!)

hehehe, neva mind, we'll all know for next time now, and laugh at the poor suckers who check "yes" on their enrollment next year :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)