• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Grudge vs The Ring: WARNING - SPOILERS!! (1 Viewer)

Auto Wah

hiphophorray123 said:
do you get off on being an idiot?....have you ever taken an IQ test?

don't worry people ignore this queer sheep fucker. He just wanna start internet abusing people to waste his time. *looks around*

alright, continue talking about Ring vs The Grudge, don't let ignorant animal fuckers disturb this subject

HSC
Auto Wah said:
don't worry people ignore this queer sheep fucker. He just wanna start internet abusing people to waste his time. *looks around*

alright, continue talking about Ring vs The Grudge, don't let ignorant animal fuckers disturb this subject
Auto Wah said:
wanton, i mean dickless mental full time shit talking boner loving cockmaster

yes, that explains it

a_person86

HSC
I think its an insult comparing The Grudge to The Ring. The Ring was much better by far, had a storyline and gets you thinking. On the other hand, the Grudge had a very bad storyline where the movie kept jumping back and forth in time to the three different familes. I only kept up with it as a mate of mine watched the orginal which was better set out. This movie wasnt scary at all, storyline was fairly poor, set out of the movie was crap, if you are expecting anything like the Ring, dont watch it! I advise to stay clear of this movie!

Auto Wah

a_person86 said:
I think its an insult comparing The Grudge to The Ring. The Ring was much better by far, had a storyline and gets you thinking. On the other hand, the Grudge had a very bad storyline where the movie kept jumping back and forth in time to the three different familes. I only kept up with it as a mate of mine watched the orginal which was better set out. This movie wasnt scary at all, storyline was fairly poor, set out of the movie was crap, if you are expecting anything like the Ring, dont watch it! I advise to stay clear of this movie!
I do respect your opinion but please don't tell other people NOT to watch it.

I do think the Ring had a story line that's easier to accept, without that past present thing of the three families, so confusing.

But it's cool how Buffy the vampire slayer (that's what i like to call her), find out what happened how her husband drowned the cat, the child and his wife. That part was cool.

I thought the movie was shit scary. I watched it and thought, fuck this is scary. I'm not scared of slash movies like Friday 13th, or Nightmare on elm street like that. but "the Ring" style movies scares me shitless

EDIT: for that alone, the movie has served it's purpose for me.

Satori

HSC
I only read the first half of the last post there.
YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT USE FUCKING SPOILER TAGS AND GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

Fry

ok can you please not spoil it for the people who haven't seen it? i mainly wanna watch this movie for SMG but also cos they say its the scariest movie of the year. it may have a bad storyline, but it's still very scary from what ive heard.

Satori

HSC
Someone please BAN him for being so fucking stupid.

Auto Wah

oh, how "the grudge" is shit, the shittest movie.
Now i mentioned 10 seconds of the 1hr30min movie all of you fuckers gets upset and complains about how you all wanna watch it and i spoiled it all.

god that part was so scary where that chick was hiding in her blankets, then that ghost spirit shit is inside the blanket. fuck that's scary. bit her jaws off

FUCK YOU

wanton-wonton

HSC
well damn fucking said hiphiphorray

autowah, just give up, you're a shitcunt. admit that you spoilt the movie for everyone okay?

fucking, no one likes a loser who wont admit the most obvious shit. be a man yeh?

and autowah, you're just that extra bit lucky i have a tiny bit of respect for you because you play guitar (im assuming).

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Why the hell is everyone so hostile in these threads now??

Calm Down.

tabularasa

HSC
I found the trailer to be more spoilerish that this. So if you truly want to be spoiled then watch the trailer. Thats why i wasn't freaked out by much o it cause i saw the trailer. Plus the bus thing is liek one thing big woop.

Auto Wah

tabularasa said:
I found the trailer to be more spoilerish that this. So if you truly want to be spoiled then watch the trailer. Thats why i wasn't freaked out by much o it cause i saw the trailer. Plus the bus thing is liek one thing big woop.
thank you tabularasa, the trailer spoiled a lot more, where Buffy's in the shower and the finger came out, the mirror scene, the kid at the elevator. Why don't you complain about that??

tabularasa

HSC
I found the parts where they dop it really quickly to be more of a spoiler. Trust me the bus scence is not the onyl thing that will make you shit your pants.

Auto Wah

tabularasa said:
I found the parts where they dop it really quickly to be more of a spoiler. Trust me the bus scence is not the onyl thing that will make you shit your pants.
so have you seen the ring?? which movie do you like better out of the two??

i personally liked The Grudge better cuz i think it's scarier than the ring.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Auto Wah said:
thank you tabularasa, the trailer spoiled a lot more, where Buffy's in the shower and the finger came out, the mirror scene, the kid at the elevator. Why don't you complain about that??
THANKS FOR SPOILING ANOTHER PART OF THE FILM FOR ME DIPSHIT!!

have you ever thought that others wouldnt want to watch the trailer and would rather would the film instead, so the trailer wouldn't spoil the scary scenes like you did, selfish unconsiderate asswipe.

anyway, back on topic

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0391198/board/nest/13171477

this isn't a spoiler...you'll see why.

Last edited:

Auto Wah

wanton-wonton said:
THANKS FOR SPOILING ANOTHER PART OF THE FILM FOR ME DIPSHIT!!

have you ever thought that others wouldnt want to watch the trailer and would rather would the film instead, so the trailer wouldn't spoil the scary scenes like you did, selfish unconsiderate asswipe.

anyway, back on topic

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0391198/board/nest/13171477

this isn't a spoiler...you'll see why.

HAHA, sucked in FUCK FACE. Oh yeah i spoiled it even more for you, after you keep coming back to my thread knowing it "spoils" the movie. I didn't ask you to enter this thread then complain about this and that. If you don't like it then FUCK OFF *points at the door*

sif people really care about your stupid complains. I nearly had respect for you cuz you like metallica. But your stupidity cancelled that out.

Now go to the corner and have a cry.

wanton-wonton

HSC
i really dont give a shit, i just like swearing at you al together, its not like im gonna go watch the film...or maybe i will...honestly, i dont give a shit, but fuck you anyway.

also when you say "sif people really care about your stupid complains." i think you should go back and read the previous posts. 90% of the replies here are about you spoiling the scenes. so thanks dickface.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)